I am carrying number 9, anyone else with a large family

always thought i would be......Never imagined getting to this many though......

Hi, how wonderful to have almost 9. I'm TTC my 5th and would have loved to have had more but due to circumstances and age (40) it's not likely now. Mind you I've got 8 brothers and sisters and my mum conceived her last at 43 whilst breastfeeding, so hoping that I'm as fertile! Mine are 18,16,12 & 9. Two of each.

hi babbles. great being partof a large family.........the more the merrier.well i am feeling sick this morn so i will speak soon.....take care and you are still young yet....... :rotfl: :wave: :dance: :clap: :hug:

Only just got around to reading this and wanted to say Hi :wave: and congrats and BLOODY HELL 9 kiddies (you must get that alot!!) I'm struggling with one!, how do you manage with so many? Does it get easier the more you have?
I've always wanted 4 but if I manage 3 it will be a miracle. 10 1/2 months on and i'm still trying to get over the shock of having Jamie :rotfl:

hi there :wave: thanks for your reply, and to answer your question,yes it does get easier the more you have. The hardest part is the noise but then they all go to bed at 6 so it not that bad. :fib: ...you will do just as good as job with jamie and the others... :clap: .Well done you for the 3 you have each child is a miracle to be cherished and loved...... :dance:

im sorry but OMG!!!! im pregnant with my first cherub, i dont think i could imagine having 9 in the house lol.

congratulations. cant wait to see you posting on the forum :)

9!!! Wow!! I would love loads but dont think I could cope with 9!!

How on earthyou gonna think up another name!! I had trouble coming up with Arianna Skye!! Hehe!

Wow nine! :shock: impressive family!
Your oh must work double time to support you and your kids!

WOW...I've just read this post....you were born to be a mummy...8 children, I bet there's never a dull moment in your house...anyway welcome to the forum.... :wave: hope you enjoy it...btw..what beautiful names your children have....xxx

well thanks guy. :wave: ....I am not sure if i was born to be amummy but i certainly have wotked hard at it since. :rotfl: .....I have a name already picked for a girl but i will share that with you when the time is right..... :clap: .Well done all mums... :clap: .My wins are four today and are enjoying a bit of a play..... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back