I am carrying number 9, anyone else with a large family

mellowbird

Reaction score
Hi i am a mother to 8 and have just found out that i am expecting again. Is there anyone else who has a large family.I have 7 girls and 1 boy.ages are 16,12,8,4,3,3,2,and1.Would like to hear from you if you know what its like to be part of a big family or have a big one......I would like to have many more but i suppose at 37 i am getting to a point where i have to think before having more but what the heck, i love em all

:shock: 8 children and one on the way

this is just my first,
dont think i want anymore for a few years lol

welcome hun :wave: ,that's a lot of girls :lol: . I have 3 girls and would love a little boy,how old is your little man :D xx

:wave: HI It's nice to meet you, congratulations on your 9th child :cheer:

:shock: 9!!!!!! One birth freaked me out!! lol good luck hun. You are a brave woman!

hi there, well to answer some of the questions, my little boy is one of a set of twins and he wil be 4 on the 22 march. :oops: :pray: :shakehead: Yes it is alot of girls and i hope that the next is a girl aswell...I always wanted to have a boy but now i will stick to girls, more fun.......... :rotfl:

mellowbird said:
Hi i am a mother to 8 and have just found out that i am expecting again. Is there anyone else who has a large family.I have 7 girls and 1 boy.ages are 16,12,8,4,3,3,2,and1.Would like to hear from you if you know what its like to be part of a big family or have a big one......I would like to have many more but i suppose at 37 i am getting to a point where i have to think before having more but what the heck, i love em all

:shock: christ

where abouts in bonny scotland are u from? :)

we live up in the highlands.......far from the big cities...love it :wall: :hug: :bored: :talkhand: :cry: :?

oh -

can u tell me if there are any cottages or other forms of self cattering accomodation near you?

:wave: i would say that there should be..If you try www.caithness.org you can find out most of what you are looking for......It is beautiful place, on the coast and not far from John O,Groats......We have great beaches, and country side like you never seen before......Mountains and lochs......Sounds great..........How many kids have you got? are you pregnant now....Silly question though, :rotfl: :hug: :sleep: :dance: :clap: :wink:

hi happy_chick.....ou could say we busy busy busy and worn out.....Sorry about your loss, but i hope that you manage to join us in the club soon...I lost 3 last year and all it took was five months off and now i am finally their...Cant wait to find out how many i have as i have one set of twins already..will keep you posted.......Good luck and i come from bolton, but live in scotland...How is it in manchester these days.... :rotfl: :hug: :doh: 8) :( :shock: :shakehead:

You can probly tell more what Manchesters like from the news these days!!

I hope to be joining you all soon too, just starting to think about TTC again but will be a month or two yet.

Keep us posted with pregnancy wont u! Good luck!

Hi happy_chick, i try not to watch the news.too much doomand gloom for me.Prefered it when the crime was less and the stories were funny.....I do try to watch the news for the north west when i can......Take care and good luck :roll: :rotfl:

oooh my birthdays on the 22nd march too, good luck with your aries twins :rotfl: !!!

I always wanted a big family like that but at 31 I dont really have the time to clock up that may children, wow what a great sense of satisfaction you must get, and sound slike you live in the perfect environment for such a large family!

Hats off to you girl! :clap:

Hi glitzyglamgirl.. Thaks for your reply.Happy birthday for the 22 and hope you have a good one....We have many hours of noise and fun with the kids but then they can get bored very quickly, they fight and argue alot, but what the heck, it all worth it....Thanks for the nice words, i nornmally get tole to stop and get a life, but i have the life i want......

ild love lots of babies but i dont think ild cope with 9 :lol: nether would my belly :lol:

a lady i used to work with has just had baby no.8 all girls all to different dads :shock: of subject i no but she is only 31, just thought ild share.

mellowbird- what are all their names :D
were they all born fullterm?

Hi dionne.All woman should have loads but it is up to the individual....Well are you ready for this, we have Gemma-louise sarah 16, Shauna-anne frances 12, cheyenne-marie zara 8, Shoalin-savannah paige 5 tomorrow, cobi-channelle dallas 3, xenon-chase damien 3, Zuleika-autumn keita 2 and Theah-saffron phoenix 1.... Am gonna have fun naming this one.......Good luck and what lovely kids you have love the names.... :hug: :doh: :dance: :| :cheer: :sleep:
Yes i got them all full term normal delivery. even the twins were full term to the day and delivery was normal.....My doctor always said i had good child bearing hips........Cant argue with the pros.....

sounds like you were born to be a mummy machine :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back