measuring big

rach

Reaction score
seen midwife today and started being measured am size of 32 week pregnancy :shock: am not even 26 weeks yet. am carrying quite high but this also might suggest a very large baby and if i continue to measure big i will have to have another scan to check size of baby
has anyone else had this? xxxxx

How did she measure Rach?

My midwife prodded me yesterday and said it feels like I am 16 weeks instead of 14 weeks... I was very unsure of what that means.. just the size of my uterus I guess....

I woudn't worry... if your baby is large then they will perhaps induce to deliver early... maybe his growth will slow a bit towards the end.. put on the brakes a bit!!

x

omg 32 weeks do u look big? :shock:

got any belly pics :D

anna marie they use a tape measure from about 24/25 weeks and measure from your pubic bone to the top of your uterus
dionne ppl are already saying to me havent you had that baby yet and when i tell them i still got 3 months to go they look horrified lolhavent done a pic for ages will have to do one soon xxxx

hi rach aint been on for a while but was wondering wots the latest with u measuring big?
im 28weeks today and just got bk from midwife and im measuring 32 weeks. i got to go bk in 2 weeks :?

help i feel like a tank

wot is it with BIG BOYS???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back