I am back !!

You've been reading shades of grey again jojo haven't you!!!!! Massive congrats and I really hope scarlet gets a fab new sis/bro!!!!! :lol:

Haha no o havnt time to read these days wish I did but by time I get 5 mins at night I want my bed to sleep lol

Omg JoJo, massive congratulations. Your one crazy women

Michelle X

Omg Jojo I never come in announcements these days and for some reason I was curious and here you are! Congratulations crazy lady! X

Well well well!!!!!
I've been bored today so decided to have a look on here! I'm absolutely thrilled to read this! I really am! Wishing you all the best! And of course lots of love to you all. I love keeping up with the adventures of Scarlet xx

Thnx ladies and Gayle Scarlett realy is a character she keeps me on my toes lol fliss yes yes I am a bit mad lol but don't mention sausage it is my trigger for puking lol 9 weeks tomoro so anxious and still 3 ish weeks away from my scan so scared! X

Jo she is amazing! Little Tasmanian devil but oh so cute! So pleased for you! She needed a playmate! Can't wait to hear what Maddison thinks! She will be made up xx

Hey Jo I'm back again congrats hunnie I won't say anything on fb xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back