Hey Everybody!....Im back!!

BabyWestwood

Reaction score
Hey Girlies & Guys,

Im back!! So for those who dont know me, I used pregnancy forum alot when I was pregnant with my little blessing who will be 15months this month! (Wow it goes fast) then I used the board again a few months back when I unfortunately had a missed miscarriage.

Im now back again as weve decided to start trying for another baby! Fingers, toes and eyes are even crossed for a healthy pregnancy or even a pregnancy at all :)

Ive only just started up weight watchers and been losing some weight, doing so well and then my partner makes the announcement "I think were ready to try again" So todays problem is..... lol should i bother carrying on paying for weight watchers?? My motivation is now so out of the window as I sit in the meeting thinking "Im looking 4ward 2 being a fat pregnant lady again" haha but then on the other hand if I dont fall pregnant im just the fat lady still! lol

Cant wait 2 chat wiv u all xxxxxx

Hi! I'm new here myself but kinda in the same scenario, I'm a total yoyo dieter! Losing and gaining the same two stone for the past 4 years! I'm now at my heaviest (12.5) and I'm only 5.1 :-( would love to get back to my wedding weight, closer to the 10st mark but have no motivation since we decided to try! Then again dnt wana end up like a whale if I do get preg!! Decisions!!

TTC our first baby since 6th Jan 2012

Hi hun,

Welcome back!

I wasn't around back when you joined but I am now a PF fatihful.

We are TTC baby #1 and are now under the care of a recurrent miscarriage clinic.

I am looking forward to seeing what 2012 brings!!

Although I am TTC I am still watching what I eat and exercising. I use My Fitness Pal which is a free website and I swear by it.

Best of luck to you

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey Dawn!

Its so hard isnt it!! Im 5ft2 and have just got myself down to 10.10 (the lowest ive ever been!) My goal is also 10st but the thought of getting pregnant just steers me off track!! I think to motivate myself ive just gotta keep thinking the healthier the weight I am the more chance I have of falling pregnant and if we struggle to fall pregnant than atleast my weight wouldnt be a factor of the issue.

I think i might look on the net and find a huge pregnant lady and print the pic off to stick on my fridge and then find a slim pregnant lady wiv a cute bump that ud wanna show off lol Might help me! lol

xxxxx

Helloooo! Welcome back :) and good luck with ttc number 2 :) keep going with the weight watchers while your pregnant if you can ( I'm not sure if the tailor it for pregnant women by being able to have more points) just to prevent too much of a gain. Being a healthy weight while trying to conceive and when pregnant is good for you and baby ( I'm a midwife). I myself am ttc baby number one and doing weight watchers! I can see where your coming from though with regards giving up whilst pregnant as I bet its quite easy to do, will have to try hard to stop myself pigging out if I get preg lol!! How long it you to conceive with your first baby?? Xxx

Helloooo! Welcome back :) and good luck with ttc number 2 :) keep going with the weight watchers while your pregnant if you can ( I'm not sure if the tailor it for pregnant women by being able to have more points) just to prevent too much of a gain. Being a healthy weight while trying to conceive and when pregnant is good for you and baby ( I'm a midwife). I myself am ttc baby number one and doing weight watchers! I can see where your coming from though with regards giving up whilst pregnant as I bet its quite easy to do, will have to try hard to stop myself pigging out if I get preg lol!! How long it you to conceive with your first baby?? Xxx

Welcome Jessy

A midwife you say?

How exciting - making the transition to TTC with what you do for a living.

Is it as rewarding a profession as I imagine?

xxxxx

Welcome back hun, I remember u popping in the mc section a few months back, when I was still in there. Glad to see u back and ttc again, wishing u loads of luck :dust: xx

It's the best best thing I have ever done! Love every second of it! Working on delivery suite at the moment. Never one day the same!

Just wanna be at the other end now!!
Xxxx

Thank you all! I fell pregnant after our 1st unprotected sex both times, but after the miscarriage I dont seem to have a positive outlook on pregnancy! xxxx

Hi hun, fx for a sticky little bean for you soon.

Michelle. x

So last night was number 1 of trying (this was my most fertile day) Fingers crossed :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back