I am back !!

jojo3972

Reaction score
Not sure who remembers me but I had my rainbow baby Scarlett may 2014 and I'm back again and the grand oldish age of 43 with baby 8 on board and due October (all being well die to history ) so yer that's me back again lol mist be mad haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 96
:yay:
Official congrays!!

Wow check those lines. Hoping thats a super sticky in there for you.

xxxx

Wow! Congratulations JoJo xx I'm on my 6th attempt now, not sure if you remember me but I remember you. Good luck xx

Thnx ladies yes I have super strong lines got 2/3 on digi day at was due and a cheapie was mega dark fay after so hoping it's a good sticky on, yes scn I remember you , what are you due ? Sending super sticky vibes your way xx

wow wow wow

Congrats, Jojo! I remember you xx

Hoping you have a smooth pregnancy with baby #8 (wow again) !!

xx

I remember you, I am another fellow 'oldish' ttc lol (stil trying anwyay) Congratulations hope everything goes well for you :) x

OMG mahoosive congrats! hope you have another sticky one there Jo!

Thnx lovely nothing on my Facebook please my kids don't even know yet I'm expecting to get massivly judged due to my age and what happened with Scarlett but nature had other ideas for me and FC it's. A sticky baby again xx

OMG Jojo!!! Just happened to pop in here. Massive congrats to you - ignore the haters!! ;)

Hey jojo!!! I remember you!!

Massive Congratulations!!

OMG number 8?! You crazy woman! ;) Congrats xxx

Hehe crazy me?? Of course lol thnx ladies I remember u all I often pop back just to have a look how everyone getting on :) xx

You've been reading shades of grey again jojo haven't you!!!!! Massive congrats and I really hope scarlet gets a fab new sis/bro!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back