• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am a cookie monster!!

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
I can't seem to help myself & I hate it because I don't want to gain weight for the sake of it!

So annoying, sweet waffles, monster munch, milkshake, chocolate, White bread...I'm like the cupboard cookie monster! I take pregnecare but bit worried I'm not getting enough nutrients.

On a happier note OH is finding out the gender, I'm not but I ebay'd a lot of stuff which has paid for the nursery set I've ordered online, this will be a suprise for OH!

It's sunny day Winnie the pooh, the colour scheme matches my beach hut theme curtains and single bed that will be in the same room :)

I thought I was having a boy and all the gender quiz tests say girl...I don't mind but my baby clothes collection so far is a bit boy-ish!

Mmm. Anyway happy bank holiday peeps!xx

Aww Winnie the pooh is gorgeous.
I'm eating more and more rubbish by the day, hoping I can start adding some fruit in there soon, son I wont be able to get myself out of bed lol x

yeah, you know i'm also eating a lot of rubbish - have been really quite healthy until now, but can't seem to stop myself. winnie lovely - i've only got as far as the room painted! xxx

The baby will take what it needs for nourishment, so baby will be fine it's you that you gotta worry about (hides ben n jerry's and cookies), I think we all eat junk during our pregnancy :p

I can totally understand where ur coming from. I literally can't get full atm and I don't want anything healthy. I want junk!! I'm baking chocolate chip muffins as we speak!! But I will make banana muffins tonight too to balance it out lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I can totally understand where ur coming from. I literally can't get full atm and I don't want anything healthy. I want junk!! I'm baking chocolate chip muffins as we speak!! But I will make banana muffins tonight too to balance it out lol x

Hey as long as you're not smearing them with nutella they can't be that bad :lol:

If your really hungry then it means you aren't getting enough nutrients for you. The problem with starchy/sugary foods like white bread, white pasta, cakes, biscuits and sweets is that they have virtually no nutritional value at all. They make you feel full, for 5 minutes, but you get nothing more than empty calories from them so you end up hungry again. What you need are vitamins, minerals, proteins & enzymes and the best way to get them, as boring as it is, are fruits, veg, nuts, lean meats/fish. If you get enough nutrients you stop craving the crappy stuff because your bodies needs are met.

I know it's hard, and some people find it really hard, but try reaching for a handful of dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, apricots etc) when you next want something sweet and cakey.

Hey as long as you're not smearing them with nutella they can't be that bad :lol:

Oh that sounds soooooo yummy!!!!!! I am "wel jel"!!

I turned my fruit salad into a smoothies and forced that down my neck....but I really fancy chips, oh is working so I'm v.tempted to spin to the chippy....then have heart burn probably!x

Nothing else to add other than the title really made me laugh.

I have craving for junk food and I cave. I rid the guilt by then eating fruit and veg so I know me and baby are getting something. As long as its not all day every day (think what's eating Gilbert Green) you should be fine hon ;)

xxx

I'm ashamed to say I've not had a single vegetable since Wednesday.....well unless u count the wee bit salad in a footlong subway! Mmmmmm :) xx

Ooh I wish there was a subway here, meatball mariana....Mmm!

I was on my way to the chip shop & my neighbour caught me to talk...normally this wouldn't be a problem but by the time I got there it was closed!! Could have cried so drove to another chippy and I had chips but not as good....

Today I have had wholemeal toast and poached eggs trying to be good! This will be ruined as I'm going to make cupcakes later nom nom nom!xxx

I definately don't feel as bad now...maltesers at 10am though!

Ahh well if we cant do it now ;-)

I've been having crisps for breakfast most mornings!! I do add a cereal bar later in the morning, but still, it's hardly healthy! Even if I eat junk food, I'm just glad I'm eating, some days I'm really struggling to eat at all because this sickness has come back (actual vomiting this time, unlike tri 1) and combined with a yucky cough and heartburn, eating just does not seem appealing to me. I have cooked one healthy meal this last week, that's all. Just try your best with what you can manage girls, junk or no junk!! xx

PS - the annoying thing is, I still get hungry all the time, I just can't eat properly :(

Last edited:

Pmsl eeeewwwwww!!

I do eat a lot of junk, but I make a proper dinner every night and have been loving bananas.
And I bought some peaches which I'm gona get stuck into once my fry up settles haha x

Eek reading this I just realised I've not had any breakfast! OH made pancakes yesterday - they were immense! Xx

Its not even 2.30pm yet and already I've eaten a full Irish breakfast, 2 chocolate chip muffins and now I'm eating some haribo tangfastics - and I don't even care lol x

Hi hun,

I can't believe your OH is finding out and you are not? My OH would tell me within the hour :shock:

With regards to eating junk I have to hold my hands up.

Last year from Feb - Dec I was on a low cal eating plan (1200 cals per day plus extra if I exercised) and I got back down to 8st. I managed to stick to this plan despite stopping smoking and having 3 miscarriages.

Yet come December 1st I just kind of let old habits creep back in and after my BFP I have lost the plot! I've gained over 7lbs since 1st March (plus the 5lbs I'd gained before) :shock: :shock:

I am still having lots of fruit and veg and I am still for the most part healthy BUT I am just loving carbs... Also feeeling tired in Tri 1 and then a month of crappy weather has meant I am not even doing my 90 minutes of walking a day.

Every time I reach for something not so healthy I ask myself "do you want this?" and the answer is yes I bloody do :roll:

I hope to avoid needing the GTT, I know that huge weight gain and / or a big baby mean you'll be asked to do it, but I am not going to deny myself anything...

Speaking of cookies, I have one of my giant cookies left and fancy that with a cup of Redbush :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

I figure we spend so much time watching what we eat that this is our chance to be fat fatties lol x

I've just made about 600 Rice Krispie cakes LOL!! That we teach the OH to go out and buy Rice Krispies :lol:

xxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back