• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am a cookie monster!!

Its not even 2.30pm yet and already I've eaten a full Irish breakfast, 2 chocolate chip muffins and now I'm eating some haribo tangfastics - and I don't even care lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

You're my hero! Even reading this gives me heart burn ;) I'm making cranberry muffins, had a healthy day and considering I use to love my salads and veg I hate every minute of today!!!X

I forgot to mention I didn't tell oh about my evening outing to the chippy!

Ooh rice crispy cakes....I might make chocolate cookies tonight too why the hell not!

Oh is a super secret squirrel with stuff like that so I know I will never figure it out if it's a boy or girl...I normally read back of books before starting to read them, hunt for my Christmas and birthday presents plus in work im a researcher so I never have anything in life as a mystery so I've decided I need to teach myself a lesson!

Plus as I'm due sept i figured it's just like waiting for early Christmas...I'm hoping to teach myself patience...ppffft & amen! ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back