Dreams

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
just seen a post in 3rd tri and i thought it wud be fun to see what you ladies are randomly dreaming about at night lol

last night i dreamt that i had given birth 2 a plastic doll and my babys father was there asking to change it because there was another doll that was much cuter lol... :rotfl: :rotfl:

oo im well excited to hear about ur dreams hehe

I havent dreamt about giving birth to anything odd yet but Ive heard its really common. I have really REALLY bizarre dreams and nightmares anyway...so bad Ive been to counselling as they were horrendous :? Last night I had a nightmare I was abducted by a group of murderous hillbillies but i managed to escape..I have no idea what goes on in that brain of mine!! :roll:

ive been dreamin about the baby alot recently but last nights dream topped them all lol i mean the plastic doll was a girl aswell and i no im having a boy :? and when i asked were my baby was it was stashed away in the bottom of a chester drawers.

the night before i dreamt i was kidnapped its not a nice feeling i was tied up in the back of a black van and some of my xes friends were beating me up :? so i pretnded i was in labour n they dropped me off at the nearest hospital :? :?

these hugs r for u :) :hug: :hug: :hug:
i hate nightmares they scare the sh*t out of me :(

i had two last ngiht !

first one was , i was 38 weeks preggy and hasnt grown anymore then i have now and noone could tell i was pregnant and i was upset cos i wanted a bump so much :roll:

2nd one

i had babe , and we went out , think i was in a group , for some reason it felt like a school trip :shock: but id not long give birth and hadnt had time to pack the changing bag :rotfl: i also had never changed a nappy :shock: or breast feed yet ( god knows what had been goin on since having it lol ) so there i was in a shop , with a hungry baby who decided to let rip and pooo loads and hadnt a clue what to do , the shop tried to find me a newborn nappy !

I dreamt last night that I had a boy, but for some reason I wasn't interested in him at all and my Mum took care of him all the time. I always dream that I'm having/had a boy for some stragne reason..hope it doesn't mean anything.

Last night I dreamt that my ex was trying to get back with me, and he wouldn't leave me alone and pinning me down to kiss me ( :puke: ) and things.... Made me feel really ill when I woke up, and sad, as when we first split up... I really missed him, even though I left him (He had a bad c0ke habit.. and we were meant to be going for IVF, and he wouldn't stop, wouldn't change etc) We'd been together for 8/10 years and sometimes I do miss him, but.. things didn't work out right!)

the night before I had a dream about giving birth.. it was pain free!! :)
And then Gail Platt and her devil son David, from Coronation Street were in it...

Most weekss I have a kidnapping dream and I can't get away, and when I wake up.. I tink that there's 'baddies' on my stairs!! :shock:

haah

x

I love trying to interpret dreams. Freud had some interesting theories.

first one was , i was 38 weeks preggy and hasnt grown anymore then i have now and noone could tell i was pregnant and i was upset cos i wanted a bump so much Rolling Eyes

This one seems very obvious. You want a nice bump to show off and your fear is that you won't. Also it could tie in with wishing others would notice that you're pregnant? Or maybe take more notice?

i had babe , and we went out , think i was in a group , for some reason it felt like a school trip Shocked but id not long give birth and hadnt had time to pack the changing bag ROTFL i also had never changed a nappy Shocked or breast feed yet ( god knows what had been goin on since having it lol ) so there i was in a shop , with a hungry baby who decided to let rip and pooo loads and hadnt a clue what to do , the shop tried to find me a newborn nappy !

This one is a little more complex. One the surface it's a basic 'fear' dream. The fear of the baby arriving while you're unprepared either physically (nappies, milk) or even mentally. It's interesting you mention a school trip. Did you go on a school trip once and something happened? It could tie into the feelings of being unprepared or even worry.

Tillytots said:
I have really REALLY bizarre dreams and nightmares anyway...so bad Ive been to counselling as they were horrendous

Same i had to have counselling after a dream i had last year about my brother who died. it was really weird. and i would get upset about it and i think people just thought i was being silly as it was only a dream

MattM...

Can you try an intrperet my dream please :lol:

i had the same one last night aswell :? :?

I've been having some really bizarre dreams. Last night I dreamt Ant and Dec were my friends and I was staying at their house!!!!

The other week though I dreamt that I was at some sort of clinic and this nurse said to me ''Can you tell your mum she will get a phone call off you on 30th March, thats when the baby's coming'' and in my dream i was arguing back with her and getting really mad because in due 14th April and i want an April baby not a March one!!

It's often hard to interpret dreams without knowing the person who dreamt them. I don't know what your relationship is like with the baby's father or why your friends would want to kidnap you!

ive been dreamin about the baby alot recently but last nights dream topped them all lol i mean the plastic doll was a girl aswell and i no im having a boy Confused and when i asked were my baby was it was stashed away in the bottom of a chester drawers.

the night before i dreamt i was kidnapped its not a nice feeling i was tied up in the back of a black van and some of my xes friends were beating me up Confused so i pretnded i was in labour n they dropped me off at the nearest hospital Confused

The doll - did you have a doll when you were a child? Sometimes what you think you're dreaming about is merely a scene to explore feelings from your childhood. Do you have a brother or an older sister? You may be exploring your own relationship with your father; supplanting him with your baby's father. For example, you may have got the feeling that he favoured another sibling over you.

It's natural to explore the relationship with your parents when you are about to become one.

With regards to being kidnapped. It's telling that it is your ex's friends. I presume your ex is your baby's father? If so then you may have felt trapped in that relationship (kidnapped) and your baby has been your escape from it (the catalyst that ended the relationship?). That's just pure speculation, of course!

MattM said:
It's often hard to interpret dreams without knowing the person who dreamt them. I don't know what your relationship is like with the baby's father or why your friends would want to kidnap you!

ive been dreamin about the baby alot recently but last nights dream topped them all lol i mean the plastic doll was a girl aswell and i no im having a boy Confused and when i asked were my baby was it was stashed away in the bottom of a chester drawers.

the night before i dreamt i was kidnapped its not a nice feeling i was tied up in the back of a black van and some of my xes friends were beating me up Confused so i pretnded i was in labour n they dropped me off at the nearest hospital Confused

The doll - did you have a doll when you were a child? Sometimes what you think you're dreaming about is merely a scene to explore feelings from your childhood. Do you have a brother or an older sister? You may be exploring your own relationship with your father; supplanting him with your baby's father. For example, you may have got the feeling that he favoured another sibling over you.

It's natural to explore the relationship with your parents when you are about to become one.

i did have a doll for my 8th birthday i was really chuffed with it :) it weed and cried and stuff. i dont get along with my babys father at all.. we hate eachother:?... ive only just recently been back in contact with my real father because he left when i was 2/3 met up with him twice once last sunday for the second time...:? im the youngest in my family i have 3 older sisters and 7 older brothers... only really kept in contact with my two full sisters...

I would say the doll part of the dream is about your childhood. You possibly see similar traits in both your father and your ex; least of all they have that they left you in common.

I would also say that you possibly see that your father favours your other sisters more - or maybe that's just because they spent more time with him. Presumably they were much older than 2 or 3 when he left and have more memories of him. I think that makes you feel inadequate or lesser because of it.

Obviously, you must have a lot of complex emotions in regards to your family and your ex which are being explored by your dreams.

do you do this for a living if not u should :) thanks for the lil insight :) i will be thinking about that all day now lol thank you :)

Ah, you're welcome. :)

Families are very complex things and it can often take you many years before you consolidate all your childhood experiences.

littlepip said:
Tillytots said:
I have really REALLY bizarre dreams and nightmares anyway...so bad Ive been to counselling as they were horrendous

Same i had to have counselling after a dream i had last year about my brother who died. it was really weird. and i would get upset about it and i think people just thought i was being silly as it was only a dream

:hug: people dont realise how much it can trouble you do they. I dont dream about real events - well I hope they're not but my dreams are so twisted and vivid. Like Id keep dreaming someone was making me help them bury someone they had killed and I had to dig with my bare hands and when I woke up I could still smell the dirt and the damp air. Thats one of the nicer ones...I wont say anymore. Apparently the content had no 'real' significance but I was just so traumatised by past events and depressed that my mind would dream all these horrific things. LOL - the counsellor was at first convinced I watched too many horror films. I had a phase of sleep paralysis which is the most scary thing ever! You open your eyes but you cant move, breathe, speak or anything you're just frozen :shock:

I had a dream that Ant and Dec gave me a lift to the vets cos i had to get my cats some worming tablets, and Dec kept giving me the eye :lol: then my 6 years old was driving the car and i kept telling her off cos she kept nearly crashing. :doh:

I've been having some really weird dreams, and normally I never dream (or at least have no recollection of dreaming). I've forgotten what I dreamt last night, if I read this thread this morning I probably would have been able to tell you :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back