hypnobirthing CD's - Your reviews/help needed!!!

Bunnykins

Reaction score
**(sorry for the double post as I've put this in pregnancy chat already, but thought it might belong in the review section as well!!)**

I posted up a thread in tri 2 a while ago saying that I wanted to get a hypnobirthing CD & book to help me prepare for labour and hopefully stay as calm as I can throughout!! I definately want to get a UK version as I dont think I would find an American CD as relaxing, and I am looking for something that I can read as well as listen to.

I still havent made up my mind what to get as there is so much choice out there but I have found this book and CD today on Amazon and they seem from the reviews to be good, but I was wondering if any of you had any practical experience of them yourselves or if you had come across any better ones?????

Any recommendations would be really useful as I am :wall2:with the choice out there and I want to get it right!!!!!

Book:-
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Effective-Bi...ref=pd_sim_b_7

and CD:-
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Effective-Bi...d_bxgy_b_img_b

I've ordered 2 different methods:- the 'Effective Birth Preparation (Hospital or Birth Centre): A Self Hypnosis CD Programme (Natal Hypnotherapy Programme)' by Maggie Howell and I have also ordered the 'Hypnobirthing: The Mongan Method: A Natural Approach to a Safe, Easier, More Comfortable Birthing, book with CD' by Marie Mongan

So once they arrive I will see how I get on with them and will post up reviews in here for anyone else looking to buy them in the future.

Have you considered the online hypnobirth course and mp3s offered by hypnobirthingdownloads - english voice and very affordable, you could give it a try as they have a money back guarantee if you really don't like it ... Enjoy all the relaxation:)

Last edited:
Just found this post and wondered how you were getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back