hypnobirthing?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i asked a few months back if anyone has/was going to go to hypnobirthing.. i found someone loacal to me who did 5 sessions for... £250!! i declined lol..

however i looked on ebay and amazin for a hypnobirthing cd.. and found this one on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0757302661

ive read a few opages and shoved the cd in.. and did the 1st part that teaches you to relax and to go to an inner place where you control your peace and comfort.. it lasted about 20 mins and was very relaxing.. just wanted to send the link just incase anyone wanted it? i havent done the birthing one yet.. ive had enouhg for today.. but will let you know how it goes if anyones interested.

i did the course and read the book but as my hynobirthing teacher said if you do not practise it won't work as well so i've been listening to the cd everynight and doing various scripts with my OH. If you want any of the scripts or sheets of advise to help you lisa or anyone let me know :D

this cd (well the woman says) the more you do it the quicker you will go into relaxation... gonna get al to put it on mp3 plater.. so i can listen to it in bed...the relaxation one at the end says you can now go to sleep and ignore the next message or listen to message n wake up lol... seems good if you knwo you are easily hypnotised..

ive had one relaxation session before.. and went 'under' pretty quick and enjoyed it...so.. its worth a bash.. also this book says loads.. like turn ur baby if its breech n stuff.. gonna have a good read..:)

yeah the books great :D

your be asleep before you know it when you listen to it in bed!! I was told your still taking it in when your sleeping which is good!

it will be so good for you having a home water birth. Makes me want one but as its my first i think i'll relax more at the hospital in their pool but next time at home. Can't wait to hear your birth story!

ages yet.. you'l pop before me.. i wouldnt have had a home birth with charlotte.. fear of the unknown... lol.. but if i knew now what it would have been like i wouldnt have minded one

well charlotte came early so you may pop before me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back