Husbands

ohhhh my OH thinks he is hilarious with all his comments, calls me chub, fatty etc, laughs when i waddle, laughs when i take my clothes off etc lol but to be honest thats his sense of humour and it does make me laugh....most of the time!

xxxx

My oh wouldnt dare say anything like that but the spacehopper comment made me think thats exactly how I feel.
I was waddling to the shop earlier behind a chav they walk just like I do lol

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

lol my mum laughed last week and said i was walking down the road the same way my little brother walks. my little bro is 24, about 21 stone and a security guard / bouncer so he does that lean back swagger kind of walk. i thought it was hilarious!

My husband makes fun of me all the time, but in a well meaning way. I think it helps both of us cope really. I'm his "big one" his "huge one" his "pretty manatee", "penguin" and so forth.
Sometimes he'll say something that is a bit on the edge and I can choose to feel offended, but I just let it go as I know he loves me, and if he had expanded the way I have in so little time I'm pretty sure I'd make fun of him as well! It's just a passing phase, and no matter how huge and strange I look right now we both love it because we know it's because of our little one that will be arriving soon :)

I must say he did try and be nice last night but it only took 5 minutes for his size 12 foot to go in his gob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back