Husbands

Jess1979

Reaction score
First I would like to thank my Hubby for cooking my Valentines tea BUT at the same time when im feeling so unattractive can husbands / OH only make it worse.

First comment of the night 'I hope your feet go down after baby is out as there horrible'

Second comment of the night 'You look like a space hopper on legs'

At this monent in time I would love to see my husbands conkers on a plate

Last edited:
Oh dear some people have foot in mouth disease. I'm sure he didn't mean it as bad as it sounds xx

Lol they always do something really nice for us then ruin it by saying something stupid! I'm sure men don't think before they speak half the time xx

sorry but that made me lol...they just dont think do they....xx

Its the Space Hopper comment which made me most angry as he has broadcast it to all our friends.

Im biding my time and I will get my revenge :whistle::slap:

Aww men jsut dont think, he prob just thought it was funny and never even entered his head that it might upset you. men are pretty stupid creatures

i think we look more like ducks than space hoppers...lol xx

Tut they just don't think lol. My OH forgot valentines day completely then made up some ridiculous story about him leaving my card at work. He couldn't even be bothered to pop to Spar to try and make his story seem semi-believable and so for another year on the trot i recieved a big fat NOWT for valentines day. I would be offended but i've come to understand that they just don't see the world in the same way we do. Things that upset us wouldn't bother them for a second. And now i've got another mini-bloke on the way so will be outnumbered by them! xxx

Oh dear what are they like! My OH got me a card, a Me to You Bear and we had tesco meal deal in which was all really lovely and then started saying how he hates valentines day, how it is a halmark holiday and he only does this crap because he knows I like it!!

He also has this really annoying habit of giving me a look of disgust if I am pulling my mat jeans up over my bump - like it repells him! I just ignore him! Men eh!

lol mine has said things like he hopes labour hurts so i can feel pain like a mere mortal cos he thinks im superhuman or something when it comes to suffering pain or illness. he often comments on how huge i am or makes jokes and mimes not being able to reach to give me a kiss or cuddle but i expect it of him as hes a terrible wind up and loves to annoy. its his sense of humour and he really cant help himself lol.

Yeah Mine does tend to think he is funny but he is only funny to himself.

I hope my little boy takes after his mummy :lol:

they are stupid arent they? they really just dont think. my OH keeps saying he finds me attractive but isnt really that enthusiastic about DTT. trying to stay away from the topic as i think it would really upset me if i thought about it too much. i think he just saying that to make me feel better.

You can get revenge during labour that's why its so painful to give us excuse to abuse the OH for a few hours lol xx

i intend of fully making my hubby know how much it's hurting during my labour , he's made the odd comment when he's been mad at me, but the last time i threw a mug at him! he got me a card and a little plaque off harry for valentines but we said we weren't doing anything special for valentines so i wasn't really that bothered! :hugs: to you hun though xxx

My OH said to me ' I hope you don't let yourself go when baby is born' xxxx I was not happy!!

just wait till he's had no sleep and he looks rough as hell! make sure you take a photo to get pay back with on a later date! :D xx

Ha I know he keeps whinging he is tired as my tossing and turning is keeping him awake, ha just wait til our little boy arrives he won't know whats hit him xxx

yep, my hubby said i was right in the middle of the bed when he came to bed last night and then i kept getting up every hour to have a wee, he then whinged harry was kicking him in the back all night! lol he was very irritable this morning! :D (thats my boy)

My husband's new nickname for me is 'weeble'. And he will certainly know my pain during labour - he dared ask during the last series of OBEM "why are those women making so much noise?" !!!!! Just you wait mister.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back