For the 38wk++ women.....

claire81

Reaction score
Is anyones partner still drinking like mad????? I'm due in 3 days time, and my husband was rat ar*ed last night :roll: Would anybody else be peed off? I'm gagging for a good drink now and i asked him to slow down on the drinking from 38 weeks as it can be anytime. My mom has broke her ankle so theres no way she could drive us to the hospital in a mad dash. Am i over reacting??

Plus my mom, dad, nan, sister and one brother all go away on my due date (not intentionally, mom wanted to cancel but i said no) so i'm sooooo paranoid of being on my own. Plus my husbands interfering brother has booked my husband in for a darts night on thursday night. PLEASE NOTE LOTS OF BEER DRINKING AND PHONES ON SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What if i start and he don't check his phone, i've got no one to come with me. Friends have offered, my mother in law isn't good in situations and my other brother is on nights. Plus we've got 2 daughters at home.

I know i'm probably stressing but my husband keeps saying to me it will be ok, he don't wanna go on the darts night, but infront of his family he plays Mr Big Balls and goes on about how wrecked hes gonna get and i'll be fine. MEN ARRRRGGGH :wall: :x

Hi hun

Although im not 38 weeks plus my OH is the same way although he is usually home when he drinks i hate when he gets pissed my last pregnancy he was the same but thankfully when my waters broke he was sober! Guys dont understand like we do but i would try and put my foot down i know im going to have trouble in a months time to convince Bernie to slow down . I hope things work out for you when Lo decides to arrive :hug:
Katrina

I had a word today and said please stop now cuz i'm getting worried that i'm gonna be on my own and its extra stress i don't need. THE RESULT.........................................he is rat ar*ed again!!! He started drinking at 12 again, doing the garden with his dad, then we went to the social club, he had 2 in there and his dad nearly caused me to crash by winding me up :x :x Then we had a bbq at my sisters and he has come home unable to talk sense again. I've really had enough. I have told him now no drinking til i've had it otherwise theres gonna be major problems with us. I'm so fed up :cry:

Well we had words again this morning. Hes cancelled the darts night - without me saying anything about it - he said he realised how unfair it was to leave me reguardless of wether i've had LO or not as none of my family will be around. And also agreed that he had been a tosser all weekend and will not drink now til i've had the baby. :)

claire81 said:
Is anyones partner still drinking like mad????? I'm due in 3 days time, and my husband was rat ar*ed last night :roll: Would anybody else be peed off? I'm gagging for a good drink now and i asked him to slow down on the drinking from 38 weeks as it can be anytime. My mom has broke her ankle so theres no way she could drive us to the hospital in a mad dash. Am i over reacting??

Plus my mom, dad, nan, sister and one brother all go away on my due date (not intentionally, mom wanted to cancel but i said no) so i'm sooooo paranoid of being on my own. Plus my husbands interfering brother has booked my husband in for a darts night on thursday night. PLEASE NOTE LOTS OF BEER DRINKING AND PHONES ON SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What if i start and he don't check his phone, i've got no one to come with me. Friends have offered, my mother in law isn't good in situations and my other brother is on nights. Plus we've got 2 daughters at home.

I know i'm probably stressing but my husband keeps saying to me it will be ok, he don't wanna go on the darts night, but infront of his family he plays Mr Big Balls and goes on about how wrecked hes gonna get and i'll be fine. MEN ARRRRGGGH :wall: :x

Cant believe i missed this post hun im sorry! :hug:
My OH is EXACTLY the same :evil: :evil: He promised 2 weeks before due date he'd slow down but if anything its gotten worse!!
When i was pg with J i thought i was in labour all the time coz my BH were so strong, and everytime i called him, his friend would answer his mobile and be like..''erm..Chris is passed out in the loo'' or, my favourite, ''Chris is asleep in the canal... can i take a message??'' :roll: :wall:
Bunch of pricks! They have no idea do they?? They wont be allowed at the birth if they are drunk!!
My friends OH is a proper alcoholic and he even bought a bottle of vodka in a diet coke bottle in with him! :shock: And even offered her some! :shock:

MEN!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x

claire81 said:
Well we had words again this morning. Hes cancelled the darts night - without me saying anything about it - he said he realised how unfair it was to leave me reguardless of wether i've had LO or not as none of my family will be around. And also agreed that he had been a tosser all weekend and will not drink now til i've had the baby. :)

I hope he keeps his promise hun, i know what your feeling, i really do! :hug: :hug:

Im still hoping my OH doesnt 'wet the babys head' for 6 months like last time :roll: He'll have to be more hands on and around this time! I think he thinks Jaycee can take care of herself :roll:

Ah sorry to hear you've had it rough too, they just don't understand do they. I'd love to see them handle not drinking/smoking or anything for 9/10 months!! :rotfl: That would be funny, they wouldn't handle it at all.

UPDATE***** He had a drink last night!!!!!!! :x MEN i swear they are hopeless! :roll:

i hope u gave him a b*llocking for that claire!!! :x

Oh believe me i did, he just said he needed to unwind after working in the garden!! Does he not think its hard work carrying a big bump round all day whilst looking after 2 kids, doing school runs, keeping the house in order etc isn't hard work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back