Unsupportive husband

frangelle

Reaction score
I feel really lonely right now and my hormones are all over the place :cry:
my husband really wanted a baby ( I already have one from previous relationship) so I agreed, and I am happy I'm pregnant, but he is so uncaring about it all, and doesn't understand that I am very emotional and down, constantly tired, sickness etc, and keeps going out, regardless of what state I am in. I just feel really lonely and can't believe he is being so selfish. I've tried talking to him, but it's not getting through, it's really getting me down. I'm sat here crying and I guess I really want to vent, hehe...

must apologise for earlier ranr, was just feeling down and hormonal, now ive calmed down i feel that i completely over reacted :?

your not over-reacting, im sorry ive only just seen this post or I would have replied earlier :hug:

hormones and husbands, cant live with them, cant live without them!

I dont think any man (apart from the rare few) really understand what hormones, sickness, all the tiredness and feeling fat, they can never appreciate what its like and what we need emotionally, I guess all we can really do is tell them straight!

I only got my BFP yesterday but ive been preparing OH for this since we started trying, telling him all about hormones, shoing him stuff on the web etc, but I bet he still wont get it lol

I hope you feel better hun and you know where we are anytime you need to rant xx

aw hun :hug: :hug: :hug: those pesky hormones get us all. But you should never feel you have to apologise for ranting that's what we're here for.

Have you bought any books The Pregnancy Bible is excellent maybe if you're DH has a read it might make things a bit clearer for him I think its very hard for the dads cos they're kindof out of it and struggling to understand what we're going through.

Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

aww hun :hug:
men..they dont no nothing lol
hope u start 2 feel better soon and good luck for the rest of the pregnancy
x sophie x

I bought my hubby a male guide to pregnancy made him feel more apart of it but my pregnancy never seemed quite real to him till we had 4D scan at 27 weeks .

I don't think most men do really get it but you need to lay down what you do need from him and how he can help,most men want to do something to make it better

i'm the same i feel like om the one thats made the changes and he hasnt i feel lonley it very hard to cope sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back