husband thinks im unattractive

I've asked my OH about this, and he said it's a diffrent type of attraction completely. He said i'm not sexy in the same way I was before, but my curves are still very sexy, and the fact that I;m no longer just his partner, but the mother of his child makes him more attracted to me x
He said it's strange, he can't describe it...

I think guys are just twats sometimes! They don't think before they speak!

OH was seriously ill with swine flu, in hospital, lost a lot of weight...He was very very thin before, but after this he was literally skeletal...you could see his ribs, it was quite honestly repulsive..
I never found him sexy like that, but the fact he was ok and better and I could cuddle him and stuff again made me realise how much I love him and I was attracted to him more in a diffrent way? If you know what i mean? I never told him i didn't like his stick figure lol x He put the weight back on though gradually and is now ok x

I think this is the attraction based on real love, not just animal kind of desire. And this is the type of relationship we all really want to be in.

Dolly did he mean you or pregnant women in general?
I've just asked OH about this & he says that although he finds ME attractive pregnant he generally doesnt find pregnant women attractive as its somebody elses baby in there & its wrong to look at them in that way.
I can see his point...silly thing for your OH to say though without clarifying it but maybe he was speaking in general & opened his mouth before he thought?
Hope u feel better soon hunni x

hey everyone thanx for your comments and i can gladly say me and the hubby have had a chat and said he didnt mean it maybe how it came out and that he still loves me etc etc so i am feeling better i was just so upset at the tme xxx

I agree with what some of the girls have said..
Pregnancy can make you feel low, and if you feel low.. you look low.
With sickness, headaches, bloating and all those yucky feelings, it's bound to have an affect on your appearance.
He's not calling you ugly or anything like that hun.

I think if I was you, I would glam myself up and have a night in with the girls.
& I'd dress myself up to look gorgeous around the house and I wouldn't pay him ANY attention whatsoever.

What a horrible thing for him to say to you.
If he can't deal with you being pregnant, what's he going to be like when you grow old? (no offence).
xxx

Glad you cleared it up, my husband says I am very attractive and look great although I feel fat and spotty and clumsy. And even if he is lying, it's probably the right thing to do.

We have to deal with our bodies changing, hormones all over the place etc so they should watch what they say.

I did buy mine a book when I got PG, actually written by a guy who is on this forum - it was written for men by a man so maybe it helped a little, dont know.

hey everyone thanx for your comments and i can gladly say me and the hubby have had a chat and said he didnt mean it maybe how it came out and that he still loves me etc etc so i am feeling better i was just so upset at the tme xxx

I'm glad you sorted it out! I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you, and it just came out that way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back