Hungry baby milk

Rachel

Reaction score
Hi,

I started Nathan on hungry baby milk yesterday because he is waking up every hour for a feed at night. He's fine in the day and wakes up every 4 hours (typical lol) :shock: It dosent seem to have made a difference tho and he still wakes every hour :( is there anything else I can do to help him sleep longer?

Thanks

Rachel xx

Hi raheal, i had the same probs with Harl i tryed hungry baby milk it didnt help and just gave him wind. Harl was having 8oz every 2/3 hrs, i felt like a feeding machine but dont worry it did pass.... i took him to get weighed he had put on 3lbs in 3weeks lol but it was just a growth spurt. i no its tiring now but it will pass Harl lasted for nearly 3 weeks

Hi Rachel, I changed Kaiden onto hungry baby milk and it took about 5 days before i noticed a change in his sleeping pattern through the day and night time, but it was a god send in the first few months, now that hes started weaning ive changed him back to the gold as i found he wasnt drinking enough milk with the food. Hope he settles for you soon XkelX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back