hungry baby milk

michelle82

Reaction score
I switched matthew onto hungry baby milk a few weeks back as per advice from HV. he slept thru for about 3 nights then woke again!!!! so started weaning him which he seems happy about (cant get the spoon in quick enough!) but he still wakes most nights at about 3ish so do i keep him on the hungry baby milk because although it fills him he takes less bottles or switch back to normal milk and feed him more often in the day with it sticking to 2 meals a day and maybe give hungry baby milk as the last bottle of the night??? feeding a baby is such a minefield at times any help would be appreciated!

Eva was waking up every night at 3am!

I was putting her to bed at 8pm and she was having hungrier baby milk and 3 solid meals per day too.

The last few days she has been sleeping until 5am having a quick feed then is going back to sleep until 7am! I think they just start doing it themselves when they are ready but I did change a few things:

1/ Started putting her to bed a little bit later (around 9-9.30ish) - when she seems more tired. rubbing face a little etc.

2/ I have been giving her some porridge at about 8pm (i was told to feed her earlier but i think this helps her sleep better)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back