hungry baby milk

Dee1985

Reaction score
i really dont no what to do??
Harley wakes every 2 hrs for a feed with the normal cow & gate milk hes having 6oz. iv changed his milk since last night hes been having the hungry baby milk, hes cryed all day none stop seems like he has wind he looks so uncomfortable and is being sick very strong thick sick

do i stop using it now or try and hold out a few days see if he gets used to it??
this aint like Harley iv only none him to cry about 3 times since he was born but allll day to day its been none stop

HELP!!!! :wall: :wall:

I don't know what to say to you about the milk honey but just to say that I am thinking of you and hoping that he is more comfortable now - Jacob doesn't cry unless he has wind and I hate to see him looking in pain. I hope someone can offer you some helpful advice.

Xxx

Harley has hardly suffered with wind untill iv changed his milk he looks in total pain, its so hard to see him like it, if i know it will get better and hes just adjusting to it il stick it out, but i dont want to put him through all this if hes always going to be in such pain :cry:

its been such hard work today i have to leave him screaming while i change Diors nappy

hes all scrunched up and grunting then screaming then being sick

Oh poor harley :(

How did you find it when kris went back to work? Dh has had 3 weeks off, he goes back to work next wed and I am worrying about being on my own. I am sure that I will cope but it's the thought of being on my own.

Xxx

it was scary at first but was nice for me and Harley to get in our own routine.

you will be fine you will prob enjoy it once your all settled x

have you tried infacol? eva was a bit funny when i first put her on formula after breastmilk. it might take him a few days to adjust?

if you are worried go back to the normal stuff, he could just be having a growth spurt - hence feeding so much.

xx

The hungry baby milk is made so it's harder for them to digest (therefore they don't need it so often) which is probably why he's uncomfy. Could you give him more normal formula instead?

hi girls, i just phoned the help line on gow and gate tin they said i sholdnt have just swapped straight over and to introduce it slowly, so give him normal milkand 1 bottle a day of the hungry baby then next week up it to 2 bottles

[/quote] Could you give him more normal formula instead?
hes was having 6 oz every 2/3 hrs he wouldnt be ableto squeeze any more in his belly hes only tiny, hes 9lbs

i just switched matthew from sma gold to white and had no problems :think:

might be because he is older? the lady said that Harley is to smal. hes only 6 weeks but was also 5 weeks early so realy hes only a week old?

she said its Hard for them to digest and Harley sounds like hes struggeling with it

they should maybe advise that on the tins then! well hope it gets better soon dionne its horrible when they are like that you feel helpless and stressed at the same time :(

the should advertise it,cause i feel terrible now giving him all these hungry milk feeds hes seem s uncomfy poor thing, kris just gone shop now to get the normal milk :D

Hiya, Have you tryed the Cow and Gate Omneo comfort?? Ive not used it personally but ive heard thats its a lot better for windy babies and it digests more easily. I think a few people on here have swithed and found a difference??

Poor mite :( I know you're worried about his little tum being able to take more than 6oz, but what if you gradually increased it?

Have no advice to offer but hope Harley is more settled soon hun xxx

eva wanted feeding every 2hours aswell - it's so tiring (that is why i went onto formula, it was like every hour with breast milk). my health visitor said she was growing and that some babies have a smaller tum and take their milk little and often because she wasn't draining her bottles.

anyway at 4months it wasnt getting much better, even after introducing solids so we switched to the hungrier milk and she has been fine. still hasnt made that much difference :shock:

maybe just give him one bottle of it like you said on a morning and it might space out his feeds a bit more. other than that you could maybe try and different formula :think: i used farleys first and it made eva sick loads!! she has been much better on cow and gate.

im hoping its just a growth spurt, your right though it is so tiring and especially having Dior to look after too and it seems when Harleys crying she wants to play up.

i no the solution to my problems!

give Harley a curry, that might keep him happy :lol:

hes been great on cow and Gate stage 1
but its the stage 2 onr for hungry baby thats been terrible for himim going to give him hungry baby on his last night feed for the next week then the week after il give him one in morning aswel asnight.

should work :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back