Hubby unwell...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Hubby has a really bad cold. And last night he was snoring so loudly I had to sleep on the sofa in the lounge. It was so loud I could still hear it even tho all the doors were closed in-between. I know he can't help it. But now today I feel rough. Nose blocked, sore ears and throat and a massive headache! Eughhh! :-(

Last edited:
Aw u poor thing! Lots of vitamin c and some paracetamol xxx

Aw :( I feel your pain!! Mine has a cold too, and i tried to sleep on the sofa last night (sitting here now LOL) very unsuccessfully!! Xx hope he gets well soon :) x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Normally wear earplugs but they didn't have any affect at all. :-( x

My OH snores so loudly our neighbours have complained about it before, I broke 3 of his ribs one night with my elbow trying to get him to shut up :shock:. The gel strips that go on the roof of the mouth are the best things we've found so far xxxxxxxxx

Hope u feel better Soon when mine snores I nudge him and it sometimes stops it being so loud x

My OH snores so loudly our neighbours have complained about it before, I broke 3 of his ribs one night with my elbow trying to get him to shut up :shock:. The gel strips that go on the roof of the mouth are the best things we've found so far xxxxxxxxx

What are these? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back