Not sure what to do. Blood results back.

She's completely deaf. :oooo:

Seriously lol. Plus, DH wouldn't be happy if I asked someone else, which I could understand. I'll just wait for him to get home. x x

Personally if it were me I would just ring up and say you had af and get it booked anyway, they won't know any different!!

My doc gave me norethisterone to induce a bleed so I could start clomid and I didn't have any problems with it, its was just a way of speeding things up a bit.

Oooooooh Vicky - you're a genius :twisted:

You're totally right, they wouldn't know.

I have told my own fair share of porkys to speed things up! :whistle:

AC did nothing for me.

What has been your shortest cycle? Do you Ov? Sorry I cant remember off the top of my head.
Long cycles are horrible, my longest was 69 and it drove me mad! x

Hey hun, i know this goes against everything i said in my last post (your update from last time) but i would wait for your af to come. We went to the docs on wednesday for OHs results and while we were there he talked again to us about my cycles and if id had anymore periods since hed refferred us. So i told him yes i'd had 2 and also told him the tests we'd had done. He said that i definately ovulated before my period in december. This has absolutley gutted me because i had my hycosy 2 days before my af arrived :( so basically if we'd managed to conceive then the hycosy flushed it all out. Gp said that i wasnt to know i'd ovulated cos its really hard to track my cycles.

So my advice now - try wait it out. I know its difficult and i wish sooo much now that i had just waited that little bit longer as now we'll never know!! xxxx

Hey Miss J just catching up on your thread! I have not had a period or ovulated since feb 2011. My fertility dr said I was to have an HSG done and her actual words were. Now the radiologists are a complete nightmare and will probably refuse to do the HSG till you have had an af. She said this is nonesense as because I havent ovulated then I cant be pregnant therefore the HSG is safe. She said its just their protocol. She told me to phone and tell them that I want an HSG when they ask when my af was to say I havent had one for almost a year. Then be very firm and say you can do it if I bring with me a pregnancy test and perform it in front of you. In the once actually at the appointment the man asked me when I last had am af , same blooming chat etc I said I have a pregnancy test right here I will perform now for you but I did do one this morning. I said the only thing in life I want is a baby so Im not going to risk it all for this if I thought thete was a chance. I had got a neg hpt that morning. He ended up saying no ok thats fine.

Long story but the point is if you truely know you havent ovulated and know theres no chance of being pregnant then they should perform the procedure. Its up to you whether to take it further but reckon you could!

Miss J I have some provera I could send you if you wanted- I agree with Vicky though, a small White lie wouldn't hurt xxx

Thanks girls. x x

Spoke to DH and he wants to wait!

He was saying if there's the slightest chance we might ovulate and catch this cycle then he doesn't want to miss it. :rolleyes:

I'm a bit gutted but I respect what he's saying. It's one last cycle and then all systems go. Besides, I can use this time to do the things we wanted before the tests started which was to go on holiday and enjoy some time away together.

I'll ask him to ring the consultant anyway, cos if he says we can take something to bring on AF then we've got the option to do that if we change our minds. Although I wonder if DH is right cos the radiologist actually phoned my consultant on the day of my HSG to see if he would approve the test while she thought there was a chance of pregnancy and the consultant said no. :shock:

I was pretty cheesed off, especially as he was the one who told me he was "certain" I wasn't ovulating so why the hell deny me my test? :rolleyes:

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back