HPT in the afternoon

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hi girls. I can't resist any longer and have decided I need to do a hpt. I am due af tomorrow so if I am pregnant, I should get a bfp with afternoon pee shouldn't I? I don't think I can hold off til morning to do the test. I have been peeing loads today even though I'm not drinking a huge amount. As soon as I drink something I need the loo again! Not sure if this could be a symptom or not. I am nervous about taking the test - hate those bfn's!

My 'symptoms' are:
Sore boobs
Very tired
Peeing loads
No crampy feelings as normal before af

We dtd on CD 14 and 15 of my 28 day cycle and I had ewcm on CD 14 and cramping on CD15 so guess that is when I ovulated. Could they be preg symptoms? You'd think I would remember after being pregnant once before!

Personally I'd try and wait but if you are then in theory you have a good shot fo getting + now!

Best of luck

xxxxxxxxx

Lol I got ready to go out and get one and have changed my mind! If I am preg, the test can wait and if not the witch will come tomorrow and I will have saved myself the effort of going out to get a hpt and and the expense. Wish there was just a tick list of symptoms that could tell you! Lol

Be strong hun :) Good luck for testing tomorrow :dust: Really hope its your bfp! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back