hows everyone today?

rach

Reaction score
evening everyone hope your all well im not too bad today just tired lol
xxxxxxxxxx

Hello Rach

I am shattered today. I was in work this morning at 8.30am and didn't leave until 8.15pm with only a 15 minute break for lunch. I am organising a big event which is taking place tomorrow so will be really pleased when it's all over!!! I called for a Mcdonalds on my way home which was scrummy, lol!!!

Going to go in the bath now and relax for a bit before bed, DH has driven to see the lads at the pub tonight so I have got a bit of piece!!!!

Will catch up better when I am less tired

Xxx

morning all well its freezing here this morning but lucky enough no snow although ive heard that a few parts of britain have had snow :shock:
late night shopping starts in cwmbran where i live today and i work in a shop :( and got the first late one so am working 4-8 today will be ok though cos the xmas lights in town centre get switched on at 7 so will be really christmassy :D as for the rest of the day im going to spend it wrapping pressies and tidying up. ive finished all my buying for christmas and ive wrapped all my sons pressies just got to wrap everyone elses now and shame on me :oops: i couldnt wait any longer and have put up all my decorations its lush :D my son of course being 12 now thinks im a total nutcase :oops: and is moaning his mates will take the p**s cos we got them up early well im feeling pretty good today at the moment so am gonna do everything while i can hope everyone else is well xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rach and all My mum's

Sorry havent been on for a while. Iam glad to hear everything is going well and you have joined us in the may babies section.

Things have been going well for me and my little bump is growing well. I am beginning to think is that it can I feel it, but not sure yet. Is anyone else getting any flutterings yet?

My 12 week scan went well and I have heard the heart beat but since then I havent had any check ups my next one is due when I am 17+5 weeks so not long now until i can hear babies heart again.

I have wwighed myself and was pleased to learn that I havent gained any weight in the pregnancy so far which has pleased me :lol:

I hope everyone elses pregnancy is progressing well and I look forward to catching up later.

Sarah
x

hi everyone well had a bit of a scare have been spotting since yesterday morning with af type cramps but had a scan this morning at early pregnancy assessment unit and baby is completely fine they think the blood is coming from cervical erosion so alls well and i got to see my little bean again cant believe how much its grown in 2 weeks :D :D :D
hope everyone is ok and well take care all xxxxxx

Hi rach

I am sorry that you had that little scare, but delighted that all is well.

My grandpa isn't very well, he has been in and out of hospital lately but he had a heartattack in the week and has gone rapidly down hill. He live 2 1/2 hours away so I am going through to visit today with DH, my brother and sister in law. My mum has been with him since Wednesday. Mum has rang this morning to say that the hospital have just rang her back in cos his breathing has deteriorated - am so scared, just hope that I get chance to see him today :cry: :cry:

Sorry its only short, rushing to get ready now

Will try and be back on later when I get home or defo tomorrow. Have a good weekend. Try to relax a little perhaps you have been doing too much, putting all your decorations up :wink:

Take care Xxx

hi lindsay am sorry to hear about your grandpa hun i hope you got to see him in time thinking of you big hugs hunny xxxxxxxxx

hi girls, iv been shopping today and looking about for a double buggy.. its freezing iv got no coat that does up im gettin big bump, wot u girls recomend me buying? i want a warm coat that will go with my bump, but will go with trainners or boots???????? i have been makin the most ov layin on my belly at night as i no i wont be able to now for ages i well missed it wen i was last preg but lil bump is there now n its not comfy on my layin on my belly ne more :(

Hi rach

How are you today - I do love this weather, it is so christmasy!! Only a week and a bit till we can start to open our advent calendars :)

I went to visit my gramps yesteray, we got there about 12.30pm and he was awake but couldn't speak as is struggling for breath - he made a grunt type noise to acknowledge we were there, it was so sad to see him lying there all helpless. My mum's sister (his other daughter) is living in America, mum rang her and put her mobile to his ear so that he could hear her voice, he really made a loud noise when he heard her voice, it was lovely. She is flying back today to see him, she will get into the country tomorrow, just hope it is in time to see him. I have just spoken to my mum and he fell asleep yesterday when I was there about 2pm and he hasn't woken up since - bless him :cry: :cry: I think I am most upset that he won't get to see baby Thompson, he was so excited about it and has kept a print out of the scan in his glasses case.

Anyway enough of the depressing note - did you watch X Factor?? I felt that the decision this week was the right one. Nicholas sounded flat as a pancake!!!! What is Chico's song all about??? :?

Tonight sees the start of I'm a celebrity get me out of here - another programme which I love - I am a saddo, hehe!!

Dionne - I have been thinking about winter coats too - mine is still ok for the time being as I don't have that much of a bump. I was going to buy a new winter coat in the debenhams sale but my mum put me off due to not knowing what size to buy - mine will hopefully tide me through the winter!!

Xxx

hi dionne i know what you mean about the coat im starting to get desperate now lol at the moment im wearing a fleece which was too big for me dont want to pay a lot of money for a new winter coat thats only going to fit me this year i bought a lovely one last year which cost 80 pound and i thought id be wearing that one but i tried it on yesterday and il be lucky if it gets me through xmas :( and we are supposed to have a bad winter this year think i will wait for the sales and see if can get something then xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls

My dad has just phoned, my gramps passed away at 9.30am in his sleep so he didn't suffer.

Xxx

lindsay hun im so sorry big big hugs to you :( its a good thing he did not suffer xxxxxxxxxx

well i completely forgot x factor last night dont know where my head was :? but did see the extra factor on itv2 so knew who had gone still cant believe chicco is still there :shock:

after that i watched paul burrows going back to the jungle which was hilarious cant wait for tnite i love im a celebrity :D

hope everyone is well im off out to lunch then going to spend the evening wrapping xmas presents cos under my tree looks so bare :( gonna get the advent calenders down ready yummy cant wait for my lovely thorntons one :D xxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies

How's everyone? Isn't this weather christmasy?!!!! Cold though, my car had started to freeze again in the car park at work tonight. I had to sit and wait to be able to see through my windscreen when all I wanted to do was get home :x

My mother in law told me last night that I was getting fat, when I used to be so thin!!!!! I felt a bit hurt by the comments. I am sure she didn't mean it in a bad way but that's how it came out. Feeling paranoid now, as I didn't think that I was changing much but obviously other people are seeing differently!!!!! :?

I put my pregnancy retainer in at the weekend. My other one wasn't uncomfortable but thought that I would change it round, it looks really strange.

When do you start to wear maternity clothes? I am wanting to buy something new for my gramps' funeral on monday, but not wanting to waste money on something which is soon not going to fit me, what shall I do?!!!!

Hope everyone is well, sending my love

Xxx

Feel like I should say hello on here. I am so tired but cannot sleep at moment to many things to think about. I have not bought coat but a lovely thick and long black duffle cardigan from materinty at next. It is lovely and I am hoping will do me throughout winter months. Maybe a bit of wishful thinking but I don't want to buy a coat for 1 year of use. Anyway going to watch I'm a celebrity now. Goodbye

hi everyone and welcome to freya :D hope you are all well xxx

had day off today and spent whole day wrapping pressies and watching tv it was lovely just to chill out :D
took son to pictures last night to see harry potter which was fab till we got outside to freezing fog everywhere :shock: was very slippery so went to kfc and opted for a taxi home instead of the bus followed by walking up a steep slippery hill to the house :(

feeling pretty well at moment but clothes are getting tighter every day think its nearly time to have a look for some maternity wear xxxxxxx

Welcome Freya - I am not sleeping either and have got red excema marks under my eyes, am going to the docs later today to see if they can sort me out!!

Rach - we went to see Harry Potter on Friday and thought it was great - my bum was numb by the end of the film though!! You do right getting a taxi home, this weather is not great to be messing round.

I am popping into town on my lunch hour to see if I can find something for Monday - am going to see if I can get a black maternity dress, which should also come in useful over Christmas! We will be half way there at Christmas so should be needing maternity wear then! lol!!!!!

Have a good day everyone, take care

Xxx

hi everyone well another freezing cold day brrrrr good luck finding somat nice to wear lindsay considering what a big town centre we have ive found its very lacking in affordable maternity wear omg the prices in mothercare nearly had me in early labour lmao joggers it will have to be for now till i go to cardiff :) another evening in for me cosied up in front of the telly with a quilt :( where did my exciting life go i wonder lol
hope your all feeling well hugs to everyone xxxxxxxxx

Hi rach

It's been freezing cold here today too. I have bought a new black maternity dress, it's great, I can breathe in it!!!!!!!!!!

I have also been to the docs - got some cream for my funny eyes and some leaflets to read about insomnia. I mentioned that a mole on my tummy has got bigger which she said is normal when pg.

I too am snuggling up watching tv - my life has changed so much and little bean hasn't even arrived, lol!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back