few of us here now

rach

Reaction score
so hows everyone doing? hope your all well and not feeling yucky :(
when has everyone got their first scan?

im having good and bad days at moment and my scan is due 3rd november :D

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rach
I've been meaning to come back on here for ages.
I'm not too bad pretty nausouse ( symptom that hit me early on lol) and my dizzy spells are starting to make an appearance ( though I was gonna get through this pregnancy with out them I was wrong lol).

but other then that I'm not to bad.

I've found out that I can get a 12 week scan in my area but I'll have to pay for it so I'm gonna discuss this with my midwife when I see her.

hope eveyones doing well

Hi rach, im alright apart from having a cold lol. im lucky i havent had any sickness/nausea yet :D just tired all the time.
Im waiting to get my scan date through the post but it should be in about 7 weeks, hopefully they will let me know when it is soon though :)
hope everyone is ok.
Rachel

Hi Ladies

I am having sinckess feelings first thing in the morning and am incredibly tired all the time, wouldn't change a thing though!!!!!

Am looking forward to my midwife appointment on Tuesday

Hope everyone has a good weekend
Xxx

hope your all well and having a great weekend good luck everyone with appointments this week hope they all go well i got midwife coming wednesday morning to fill out stuff in my pregnancy notes and discuss my birth plan and sort that out :shock: thought it was a bit early to do that but there we go :D be well everyone xxxxx

Hi Rach

Not having too bad a weekend, DH is still on his crutches so am still playing nurse!!

We went round to DH aunty house last night, all of his family were there, so we told them our news. They were all really chuffed for us. I thought that it was still too early but DH wanted to tell them, a lot of them had come through from London and we don't get to see them much. DH cousin who has just had her second baby nboy apparently told everyone when she was just 6 weeks too - I can just remember being absolutely gutted when I found out!!! It was nice to go round last night and not feel jealous that they all had babies / children cos I will have my bundle of joy soon.

Hope you appointment goes well on Wednesday. What sort of things will they ask me on Tuesday? They mentioned that the appointment will last over an hour and that they will take some blood from me.

Am going food shopping with mum this morning - I am paranoid about having to carry anything too heavy myself and DH can't help at the moment, so mum to the rescue!!! I hate food shopping!! :(

Oh well must get on, have a good Sunday!

Xxx

hi hun hope d/h better soon im not sure about midwife appointment all that happened at my first one was a few questions and she gave me some advice about what to eat and not to eat made sure i was taking folic acid and booked my scan and hospital for the birth shes coming out this week to my house to fill in rest of pregnancy notes and do birth plan but she didnt mention bloods etc but the letter i had off hospital about scan which is week after said i will see midwife there and have bloods and see consultant urine tests and scan all at same time and to be prepared to be there for over an hour so not really sure
i know what you mean about carrying anything its a worry :? and i hate food shopping try and go with my sister when i can so she can do the carrying lol have a good day xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back