hows everyone feeling???

rach

Reaction score
well weekend is here again am now 11 weeks :D according to scan dates and still full up with cough and cold but other than that am feeling pretty good have had only slight bouts of nausea in past week last saturday was when i actually had my last proper bout of morning sickness so fingers crossed its over with for me :D still feel tired but not as bad as it was still get odd af cramps but few and far between now
:shock: another shock today need new bras :oops: am spilling out of old ones so a shopping trip is needed also noticed belly has started to change am now starting to get a bump (not noticable all the time yet) but definately filling out and got on scales this morning and omg :shock: another shock have put on nearly a stone already mental note to self ........ baby does not need chocolates all the time :( at this rate will be size of double decker bus by time i have baby and in serious need of slimming world :oops: so hows everyone else ????????
xxxxxxxxxxxx

ooh nobody gonna answer this one :(
well hope your all ok xxxxxx

Hello I'm not in first trimester by far now but wanted to say hello and reply to your post :) I'm doing good today and also in need of new bra's as they seem to have gone up, again!! :shock:

xx

aww thanks sami dont know where everyones gone in this month lol its like a ghost town in here :shock:
xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back