hows everyone today?

hi lindsay no didnt go to ex's house for dinner today im trying to avoid him as i keep taking him back cos im so stupid :( but nothing is ever going to change so i thought best not to see him at all for a while ive not seen him since tuesday and its killing me already but i got to be strong for the babys sake. not done much today just tidying round the house then went to my sisters at tea time as was my nieces 3rd birthday just got home now gonna curl up with my latest craving ovaltine yum and watch the royal variety performance :D
was gutted last night i really thought brenda would win and i thought andy would go last night was completely shell shocked :shock:
not feeling very good today dont know if i slept funny or something last night but woke up this morning in agony my back was killing me and i had awful pains low in my belly like id pulled something :( it has eased a bit throughout the day with paracetamol but worried about sleeping tnite now in case its like it again in the morning
hope your feeling well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh rach honey I hope that you start to feel a bit better soon. I'm sure that it possibly is the way you have slept but fully understand your concerns. Try going to bed tonight with a hot water bottle.

I feel for you with what you are going through with your OH - having a baby is such a trying time for you without all the extra added pressures. If you ever want too off load I am here to listen and support you.

I hope you feel better after a good night sleep tonight.

Xxx

Hi girls

Sorry I haven't been on much since my introduction, we managed to finish all the xmas shopping off on Saturday (now its just wrappring it and keeping it away from prying eyes)

We have our tree up as well so Christmas has hit the house lol.

Sorry to hear things are bad with ex and you feeeling a little low rach, hope a good night sleep cured that and you are ok

Hope you are well Lindsay xxxx

hi everyone sorry not been on much had some personal stuff to deal with but im back now lol hope everyones doing ok im fine and looking forward to xmas :D
feeling the baby move lots now usually in the evening when im sat down quiet on sofa its lovely :D even though ive had a baby before so have felt movements before it still feels so strange and wonderful cant stop smiling xxxxxxxxx
not long to xmas now everyone sp what u all got planned ?????
take care all big hugs xxxxxxxxx

Hi rach

I am pleased that you are back with us and that you have got things sorted with your personal life - tell him where to stick it, lol!!!

I have been shopping tonight with mum, it was honestly like a Saturday, I haven't seen it as busy - my feet are throbbing now been on them all day! I now only need to buy for my mum, she hasn't decided what she wants yet. Shopping again on Sat and I have told her that is her deadline, I want everything finished on Sat!!

I got the results back from my 16 week screening today - am classed as a low risk, 1 in 942 so I am relieved about that. I can't wait to feel my bean move - roll on!!!

Xxx

awww lindsay nice one on the results hun bet your well pleased xxxx
feeling pretty good although i cant sleep tnite lol its about quarter to 5 and ive not slept a wink hope your feeling well xxxxxxxx

I have just posted on another thread about insomnia - it is bloody awful. I just wish that I could get a full nights sleep. I am tired all the time and am using my touche clat concealer stick like it's going out of fashion, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought tickets last night for the pub on New Years Eve, so at least that's one thing sorted!!! They are only £3 each so bargain, hopefully won't spend more than a tenner all night, drinking soft drinks!!!

Well honey it's the big final tonight, getting excited?!! :wink:
I would like Journey South to win, but think that it will be Shayne, so hopefully they will come second!!

Have a good day and will catch up later on - hope that you are still feeling strong and positive, as I have said already am here for you if you need me

Xxx :D

morning all the insomnia goes on how is it possible to be so tired and yet still only sleep about 4 hours a night :evil:
oh well feeling really well apart from this plus my maternity jeans finally arrived and they are lovely so that cheered me right up :D
hey lindsay tnites the nite lol shayne to win woo hoo xxxxxx
hope you are well xxxxxxxxx

Well I have finally finished my Christmas Shopping - whohoo!!!!!! I am going to spend this afternoon wrapping them all up while DH watches football on tv :D :D

Had a brill day yeatersday with my sis, she is so excited about the baby bless her, she kept touching my tummy and speaking to baby - she said that I look more PG than I think and that my tummy is hard and not flabby fat, lol!!!!

Rach - I love my maternity jeans too, they are a bit big for me still round my bum but they are so so comfy :D

So are you going to buy Shayne's single then?lol!!!!!

I am going to seen King Kong tonight at pics, just found out that it's a really long film - will have to get a big tub of popcorn then :D

Xxx

Hi rach just a quickie to find out how your date went last night, I was thinking about you :D

Xxx

hi how is everyone at the moment???
im not feeling too bad get a lot of pain in my hips and lower back :(
baby is moving all the time at the moment which is quite nice although can sometimes make me jump as some of the kicks are really big now :D am making most of it as ive read somewhere that the weeks 24 to 28 is when baby moves the most after that it starts to run out of room so movements are fewer :( hope everyone is well xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back