hows everyone today?

i know what u mean lindsay hun all i seem to do these days is curl up on sofa or go to work :( oh well i suppose it dont hurt to get plenty of rest in now while we can :D
not sure whats going on but my nausea seems to be back only in the mornings but omg dont i know it cant even drink a cuppa till about 11 :(
after about 11/12 im completely fine :? :? :?

hope everyone is well hugs to everyone xxxxxxx

Just wanted to say my life was this boring b4 I got pg. I love this time of year the only thing I am missing is a glass of baileys to warm me up but I might treat myself to one next Friday night (1 drink every 6 weeks I allow myself). I have also invested in some matermity wear but I have to say it is not the nicest of clothing I have ever bought. Anyway take care I am going to watch I'm a celebrity.

well after much looking round town i cant find anything i like maternity wear :( just ordered a pair of boot cut jeans from my catalogue for 30 pound from their maternity range so fingers crossed they will be ok :D
otherwise i will be living in jogging bottoms for the next 6 months :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning ladies,

i know what you mean about maternity wear, I think bump had a massive growth spurt during the last two days my combats had to be let out last night and my work skirt is now sitting just under my boobs instead of my waist and gone from a shin length skirt to a kneee length skirt, mmmmm I think this is telling me i need some maternity wear. :lol:

I have looked around and it is so frumpy. I have found some Jeans from Topshop maternity range but trying to find some skirts/trousers for work is proving more difficult.

Hope all of your bumps are growing well

Sarah

hya all hope your all well i got day off today which im really glad about woke up this morning feeling totally crap bad back sore neck headache of doom :evil: sounds like might be coming down with something AGAIN
still waiting for new jeans :( had a very boring weekend stayed in mostly although did meet a friend for sunday lunch who was home from swansea for the weekend to visit her parents she has a 1 year old baby who is absolutely adorable so spent a nice couple of hours with them playing with the baby and chilling :D :D :D
well x factor was brill on sat night and about bloody time the conway sisters went out of it chicco next week with a bit of luck :D
booting out time on im a celebrity whos next??? my money is on the australian girl sorry cant remember her name she dont appear to be doing much so i think she will be next xxxxx

Hi rach,

sorry to hear you are coming down with a cold, I have had one on and off for 4 weeks and cant seem to shake it.

I cant believe the jeans have still not arrived, my partner has finally agreed to take me out on sat to get some trousers/jeans. fed up with having the tantrum in the morning whilst trying to struggle into clothes.

How is the pregnancy going? Mine seems to be ok I have my first offical midwife tomorrow, so hopefully will be able to listen to the heart beat and if poss i would like to tape it on my phone.

also suffering with quite bad backache at mo which is getting me down a bit

Sarah

xx

Hi Ladies

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a brilliant weekend, we went to Southampton to stay with friends, it was great. We went to Newbury races on Saturday and I won 2 races, I came away £7.50 up!!!!!!! I'm not a big gambler at all but I really enjoy the day out. I last went to york races in the summer and got dressed up posh - looked at the dress I wore last night and thought, my left leg wouldn't fit into there anymore :( I have offered it to my sis to wear for her works Christmas do - they are all getting really dressed up. Anyway, really the races is just an excuse to get really p****d - I had a bottle of Sprite, lol!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had a drink since getting my BFP - our friends couldn't believe the change, we met them on hols and we were all p****d all the time. Is everyone else cutting the beer out totally or not?

Yesterday was my gramps' funeral - it was such a lovely service. His best friend is a retired vicar, so performed part of the service which made it so much more personal. The church was packed too, which we were all delighted about. Do you know the thing that touched me the most was seeing his binmen all along the back row of the church - he used to have the bin men in every Friday morning for a cup of tea and a kit kat and chat to them about football and rugby - bless him! Oh and I also wore my maternity dress, lol everyone commented on how tiny my bump is - lol, I thought it was getting bigger. I really want a big bump, at the mo I look like I have eating too many pies, I want people to look at me and think she's pregnant - when will my bump look big?!!!

Anyway, I have got the day off work today, DH is going to the dr this morning about his bad knee, he is still off work with it, hope the doc says there's an improvement today. I need to pop in and take my passposrt so that they will give me my NHS number for my maternity exemption form - I can't find my medical card anywhere!! We are then going to do the shopping, a big Tesco has just opened up near us!! Then when we get home I have twisted my DH arm into letting me put up the Christmas tree and decorations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! :D

Hope everyone is well - will be back on later on

Xxxx

hi everyone bloody freezing cold wet day again brrrr
well im feeling pretty good again my cold didnt come to anything thank god :D
lindsay glad the funeral went ok hun big hugs xxx
nice to here u had a good weekend too :D
know what u mean about bump lol although for the first time today someone ive not seen for ages came upto me today in town and looked at my bump and asked was i ok? lol i said yes im pregnant and she said she thought so lol i was beaming xxxxx
hope everyone is ok xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya :D

I have been late night shopping tonight with mum. I spent ages looking for something to wear, in the end I had to get an elastic band and hook my jeans together with it - sad or what? :wink: lol!!

I have now bought 2 pairs of black maternity trousers from Mothercare, they are on offer buy one get second pair half price, mum went halves with me bless her!!! I also ventured into Topshop and bought a pair of maternity jeans so I am getting kitted out. Mum thinks that my bump has sprouted since she last saw me at the weekend!!

I have bought a couple more christmas presents too - getting ther, getting there! I have put my Christmas CD on in the car, DH has taken my car to the pub tonight as it was behind his on the drive, bet he thinks I am a saddo when Slade starts to balst out, lol!!!

Rach - did you enjoy your chocolate this morning? I thought of you as we have the same advent calendar!!!!

Hope everyone is well

Xxx

morning everyone well its freezing and raining again is it ever going to stop :(
lindsay i completely forgot it was 1st yesyerday till i read your post lol just got them down off top of wardrobe now will have 2 tnite :D :D
my poor son not had his yet either he must have not realised what the date was xxxxxxx
well today im working and xmas shopping got just a few last bits to buy and then im all done :D :D :D
hope everyones well im feeling pretty good this week here hoping it will last xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning

It's miserable and wet here today. DH has been at the tip this morning helping his dad shift loads of rubbish, he has gone to watch my bro play football now. I am going to have to venture out in the wet to feed the rabbit, poor me, lol!!!!

DH is going to the pub this afternoon to watch his beloved football team on tv, I think it is being played on a foreign channel :? He is then going out with the lads in Newcastle tonight. I am going round to mum and dad's for my tea and will be sitting with mum watching X Factor and I'm a Celebrity - what a life?!!! :) I tell you tho it's saving me loads of money not spending on going on boozy nights out!!! It's funny, when my mate announced she was PG and stopped going out etc I couldn't understand it, but now I totally understand what it's all about, lol!!!

When I got up this morning, I felt a bit sick again which was strange cos not had that feeling for a while, it went off as soon as I had my toast and fresh orange, phew!

My bro has finally told me that he would quite like a new belt for Christmas so that is my mission for today. Once I have sorted him out, I will only need to buy for my other bro and my mum - cool!!!!

Hope everyone is well and feeling good

Xxx

Here I am again!!!!

The sun is shining in through the windows this morning, I bet it is Still freezin outside tho!!!

I had a good day yesterday, went shopping and bought some more presents. I even wrapped a couple up last night while DH is out of the way!!

My mum made me go to M&S and get a bra fitting, I can't belive it, I am now measuring at 34 E!!!!!! I was a DE cup before, the lady was surprised at how quickly they have grown , she thinks that I will be in an F cup soon, she must have seen the horror on my face cos she started to say that it won't be forever blah blah blah - I knew thay had grown but bloody hell :shock: :shock:

Jumping in the bath now and then an going to wrap some more pressies - feeling really christmasy now!!

Xxx

morning everyone well ive had to phone in sick today to work as ive got a sickness bug and the runs :oops: so not feeling very good at all so a day spent at home wrapping for me too lindsay :D
i know what u mean about the boobs mine were a 38 D but now im wearing a 40 E :shock: and still growing omg will have to have slings to hold them up at this rate finished off xmas shopping on weekend even bought my turkey so am all ready now just need to finish wrapping and write my cards and then enjoy xxxxxxx

Hi everyone, my first post on this thread

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good Rach, hope it clears up soon hunny.

Im feeling good and my sickness is easing up big time now which is why I think I am feeling happier now, I dont tend to do early pregnancy very well.

I am in a 38D as well now at 18 weeks and they are still soo tender to touch which is really annoying.

Hope everyone is well

xx

Hello :D

Welcome to this thread Sian. I am pleased that you have decided to join us!!

I too am feeling great at the moment, at last I can now remember what it feels like to feel normal :D :D Here's hoping that this feeling stays for a while!!

I have got an appointment tomorrow at the midwife centre for the downs syndrome /spina bifida screening. I told my boss at work that I would be finishing early for the app n he shrugged his shoulders and sighed at me - ignorant ******* :x I am getting a new manager in the new year, thank god!!

Hope you are feeling better now Rach- poor you haven't had much luck lately with colds, flu and upset tummy, sending you a big hug.

Off to eat my advent calendar choccie now - yum yum!! :D

Xxx

hi everyone and welcome to mummy sian nice to have u with us hun :D
know what u mean lindsay hun i seem to be really run down lately and catching everything thats going :( feel a little better tonight thank god i dare say work will be having a good moan about me oh well not much i can do about that ....
watched the final im a celeb tnite and i think thatcher deserved to win although i really wanted the girl out of emmerdale to win cos shes been so entertaining :D ahhh well another year over roll on saturday for the x factor :D
well on a pregnancy note my baby started to move last week which at first i thought was wind but seens as ive had it at least once or twice a day since i think now it was actually baby was shocked to feel it move this early didnt feel it on my son till i was about 16/17 weeks although they do say u can feel it earlier on 2/3 children :D its fab it makes it all seem so real still keep looking at my bump and thinking wow ......
hope everyone is well and getting prepared for christmas i wrapped up a few more for my son today and put love from your brother/sister on there couldnt resist i know he will think its fab that hes getting a pressie off the baby maybe im just mad lol xxxxxxxx

Evening Rach

How are you? I am absolutley shattered tonight. I am still not sleeping great, waking up in the night, getting up for the loo and then wide awake for hours :(

My best friend is coming over tomorrow with her DH. We are going to exchange christmas pressies and go out for a meal on the night then to the pub. I am now officially a 'taxi' service because I'm not drinking. I am gutted that I will miss X Factor, will be taping it and watching it on Sunday morning! I think that I want Andy to go this week, I really like Shayne and Journey South and think that Brenda is stronger vocally than Andy - oh it's such a tough decision.

Everyone is now beginning to talk about their nights out over the chrimbo period. I would normally be in the pub Christmas Eve, out in the town on boxing night and back in the pub on New Years Eve - this year Dh is working nights on Christmas Eve, so I will prob end up staying in with the family, my mum's sister is coming over from America to stay with her. Not decided about Boxing night yet, can I be bothered with a load of p****d people round town? :? New Year will be good as all the family go to the pub too and Dh has got the night off too :D I am not minding not drinking, not missing it at all, too be honest the taste of it doesn't appeal to me, but I am not looking forward to being surrounded by lots of drunk people, I know that they will end up irritating me lots :evil: What are your plans over the festive period?

How is your bump coming along? Is it like a PG bump yet? I still look like I have eaten too much, lol!! I don't mind tho, I know that I am pg if nobody else can tell and it's such a lovely feeling :D Got a christmas card from my friend addressed to Lindsay, Pete and bump - aah bless

Off to put my PJs on now, feeling very sleepy.

Xxx :D

hi lindsay gosh i cant believe how far along we are already its going so quick :D been feeling pretty tired lately same reasons as you not sleeping well back and for toilet and then cant get back off to sleep :(
not really got many plans for xmas and new year dont really fancy being in a crowded pub getting bumped by pi**ed people lol so will probably spend more time with my son which will be nice lots of nights curled up watching christmas films :D and eating popcorn.
my bump is really growing fast now it seems every day i look down and think wow its getting bigger :shock: everybody is commenting now and saying ooh i didnt know u were expecting lol its nice that people at last realise im not just getting fatter i have a reason :D had to get new tops for work today as the blouses ive been wearing are now rising up above my bump :roll: bought some nice stretchy lycra ones without buttons and with plenty of room so they will hopefully last me till my maternity starts :D
other than that all ok this end just chilling lots at home and spending loads of extra time with my son which is fab :D and apart from being tired feel pretty well xxxxxxxxx
hope your well and looking forward to xmas xxxxxx

hope everyone else is feeling well and taking care of their bumps hugs to all xxxxxxxx

Hello Rach

Are you going to ex OH for dinner again today? Not sure what we are doing for dinner yet, my mum isn't cooking one today :(

I can't believe that Brenda went out of X factor last night, I was sure that it was going to be Andy! We went out for something to eat and then to the pub so we watched it when we got back in, didn't get to bed till 12.45am latest I've been up for a long while, lol!!

My mum used to teach Carl from Journey South, they went back to the school a couple of weeks ago to do a 'jamming' session with the kids! Carl was asked which was his favoutrite teacher and he said my mum - she was well chuffed bless her!! They are going back to the school tomorrown with Thames TV and are being filmed for the show on Saturday. They have asked mum to do an interview too which will be played back on the show - she is really scared and doesn't know what to say!!!! You will have to keep your eyes open for mum on Sat pm, lol!!!

It's a lovely day here today, sun is shining!!!!

Hope you have a good en whatever your plans are!
XXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back