How's everyone feeling?

My arms hurt ='[ so much for having good veins!

My midwife tried to get blood out of me but failed (My body is always stubborn when it comes to giving blood, bless my little fetus!!)

Midwife bruised me on one arm and then referred me to the pathlab to get blood taken from the other arm, success! She got two capsules full of the stuff.

Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Tiffany is feeling a bit ill today. OH has gone out and I'm stuck inside with a mild headache and feeling quite sick :( EURGH I want a hug! xxx

My arms hurt ='[ so much for having good veins!

My midwife tried to get blood out of me but failed (My body is always stubborn when it comes to giving blood, bless my little fetus!!)

Midwife bruised me on one arm and then referred me to the pathlab to get blood taken from the other arm, success! She got two capsules full of the stuff.

Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

This is exactly what happened to me! Went to surgery this morn to try again and the nurse had no problems getting blood. Was a relief!

Big :hug: Tiff, hope you feel better soon, too! xx

Spotting cleared up and HCG results were high, so all good so far.

Still knackered but not as bad as I was last week...however, the queezy feeling is gradually increasing. Not actually been sick yet but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Whoever called it 'morning sickness' should be shot....I'm feeling it all day :eh:

Looking forward to scan on Monday. Hopefully we'll see something in the sac this time :) (and fingers crossed theres not 2 of them lol)

teary and missing home and OH. hoping to go out and see a bit of the area today, not teaching today so not busy enough. also don't FEEL pregnant, no sickness, tiredness, etc (in fact I'm waking up early). I know i'm lucky, esp as sickness out here in Malaysia would be a proper nightmare, but finding today tough, and its only 7.30 :(

Feeling fine... too fine. Wish I had more symptoms!!

8 weeks and 3 days but because I've not had many symptoms I dont really feel pregnant.

Really sore boobs to begin with but only slightly sore now and no sickness yet. I am a bit more fussy about what I actually fancy to eat and have gone off a couple of things and so I suppose there is that! Not really any more tired.

Booking in appointment is a week on Monday which I can't wait for! Does anyone know if they check for the heartbeat at the booking in appointment?

Was even considering taking another pregnancy test yesterday which I know sounds daft but its so easy to get yourself worked up in a worry about all this! :eh:

8 weeks and 3 days but because I've not had many symptoms I dont really feel pregnant.

Really sore boobs to begin with but only slightly sore now and no sickness yet. I am a bit more fussy about what I actually fancy to eat and have gone off a couple of things and so I suppose there is that! Not really any more tired.

Booking in appointment is a week on Monday which I can't wait for! Does anyone know if they check for the heartbeat at the booking in appointment?

Was even considering taking another pregnancy test yesterday which I know sounds daft but its so easy to get yourself worked up in a worry about all this! :eh:

Hi i was the same, only sore boobs briefly and tiredness... i was eating same foods and was sure i was having a phantom pregnancy, i took 3 tests 1day after the other then another at about 7weeks the line was so much stronger but because i hadnt any more 'symptoms' and it was taking so long for booking in appointment i took another and stressed myself out as the line was really faint... so i wouldnt suggest doing another test. however just to reassure you i got my scan ysterday and was put forward a few days :) i got to see my beautiful baby and although i stil dont feel pregnant at nearly 16weeks i know i am as i have the pics to look at.

Hope this helps

xx

Whole load of CBA today. Watching the Crime channel and have eaten half a chocolate orange when I should be cleaning, washing and packing for a long weekend in Wales.

h:

Hi i was the same, only sore boobs briefly and tiredness... i was eating same foods and was sure i was having a phantom pregnancy,

however just to reassure you i got my scan ysterday and was put forward a few days :) i got to see my beautiful baby and although i stil dont feel pregnant at nearly 16weeks i know i am as i have the pics to look at.

So pleased to hear this, I'm in the same boat and worried that I feel so well, and then guilty when I read about how much other girls are suffering! We just can't get it right :)

Feels like I've been continually nauseous for YEARS now. I so wish I could feel normal for a day....

I wish I could eat normally again!!!

I'm bored with myself now!!!

I've just dyed my hair, got rid of horrid black roots, feel sexay again!!!! (smell of dye is killing me though, yuck!)

I'm not keen on the smell of dye either ISH, can only imagine how bad it is with super sense of smell :/

Been out today to watch the OH's band play, was lovely to get out but I'm shattered now! Was meant to be going back out after tea but I haven't got the energy :( so OH has gone on his own. It's all good though, means I can get some reading in xx

feeing excited, worried, shocked....wish my af date would come and go! roll on saturday xxx

I'm feeling crampy - have been feeling like this for over a week now and v hungry (although not sure if that's just me taking advantage of being pregnant!) Boobs feel tender on and off but not too bad and feel more tired than normal. No sickness yet but last time I remember that didn't kick in until around 6 weeks.

your symptoms sound just like mine annie...esp the hunger thing...my god!!

Packing for holiday, paranoid all my bottoms are going to be too tight for my fat, bloated tummy and will end up torturing me.

First bad migraine hit me today. Didn't really do anything to deserve it, so probably just hormones!

Big mixture of being really nervous and really excited about tomorrow! I'm dreading it but can't wait at the same time. Looking forward to seeing my Mumma though, it's her birthday next week so taking her out after the scan ^_^ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back