Cramping & gas!

Laura_C

Reaction score
I was so worried last night and this morning, was scared to get out of bed. I had bad cramps that woke me up last night but I also had LOADS of gas as well. I hoped it was just the gas but it definitely felt like period cramps mainly in my lower back. I have been on knicker watch all day, lots of discharge but no spotting or blood or anything like that. I was convinced I was going to miscarry last night. Pls god I hope it will all be ok...

Seeing my consultant tomorrow so I'll see what he says. Hopefully should get an early scan soon anyway x

How are you feeling now hunny? Gassy cramps are completely normal, im doubled over in pain when i need to go the toilet sometimes (tmi) but i was the same with my little man.
Hope you get your scan soon x x

Oh Laura, hope you are ok, i've had some pretty bad AF like cramps too, its very unnerving. Hope they have eased now. xxxx

hope ur ok hun. its all just so scary is in it lots of love xx

It had eased by the time I got out of bed this morning and I have been fine all day. Been out and about and tried not to think about it! Been to the loo finally today, wondering whether it was a bit of constipation! I either have that or the opposite! Feeling ok at the moment so just hope it's baby getting all snuggly :)

i still have lots of gas now hun an cramps x

Hi Hun...Hope things are ok now....xx

I had the most herrendous upper stomach cramp which made me spring up in bed one night abot 3 days ago. I thought the worst (as you do) and then realised that I hadn't been to the loo (no 2) for 4 days as was sufferring form major constipation. (TMI so sorry)

My Oh Adam came home with a big bag of prunes (ergghh) I had a hand full and waited. (as though it happen in seconds) The next day in the AM, I managed to move which at the time ws like - allejhuya!

Have you considered eating some good natural laxatives to help move your bowl movement - Gas can be increddibly painful. xxxxxx

i went regular last week i eat weetibix in morning then i have toast with currents in fron iceland and i eat some whole nut because nuts make me go sometimes x

Hey! TMI but I have had the same. A couple of weeks ago at work I had the worst cramping ever all morning and abit more discharge than normal...i thought it was blood so kept going to check every 2 mins. I was convinced i was going to miscarry. I finally went to the loo and I could have blown the roof off! LOL was very windy and found it was constipation!

Hope everything turns out ok anyway :)

xx

It definatly sounds to me like you have a bit of gas/wind which will pass - it has to LOL!

I had a midwife appt today and asked (I think about 1000) questions (she was getting really impatient with me) But having gas/pain in tummy is quite common as everything is squishing up to the top of your tummy. I guess its a case of "move over bowles, baby on its way" !!

xxxxx

just bend over on the bed and stick ur bum high up in the air thats what my mum tells me to do lol

Hey sweetie hopw your feeling ok now & everything went well today xx

Im really bas with the gas and not managing to go for a number 2. It gives me really bad backache, i get it most days, ive tryed eating loads of fruit and stuff but its not changed anything x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back