Scan tomorrow!

KateQPR

Reaction score
I have my scan at 10 tomorrow, to rule out ectopic pregnancy hopefully!). Still getting random twinges and pains in my abdomen, but it seems to not just be on one side now, but popping up all over the place. I just hope the scan isn't bad news, as that's all i've worried about all weekend. Roll on tomorrow...

AND i feel SOOOO sick! It's the first time i've felt this rough, especially in the evening. I just hate nausea so much. I'm downing so many bloody cream crackers and mint!

How's everyone elses sickness? Each day it gets more frequent at the moment. And i HATE being sick. I'm such a scaredy cat.

I'm sure everything will be fine hun make sure you come and tell us how it went! :D

My sickness has been just on and off until today - I felt fine all day until about 4 and I feel so rough! You know when you feel so sick you think you are going to be but nothing happens :wall:

Do the crackers help at all? :hug: :hug:

God i know how you feel! I keep get that cold sweat feeling like its about to happen, so just trying to lie still on the sofa sipping water and crackers. Not sure they're helping that much, but it's that weird thing when you don't know if youre a bit hungry or not, but eating seems to be the only thing that might work. I've had so much toast this last week i'm not sure i can face another slice, but that seems to be the thing that works best for me at the moment. Oh, and rich tea biscuits. I'm ballooning already - not cos of the pregancy but all the bloody biscuits!

Having heart racing palpitations episodes too today. So weird!

Hope you feel better soon!

I'm exactly the same! :eek: I think to myself I must be hungry! :lol: I even dug out my maternity jeans ready yesterday :shhh: :lol: Don't need them yet but it won't be long! :eek: :eek: I keep telling myself I'm just bloated! :lol:

Ooh the heart racing sounds a bit horrible - does it make you dizzy too?

Hope you feel better soon too :hug:

had really strong heart palpitations last night and it did make me a little light headed. I couldnt sleep because of it! It had me a bit frightened, but woke up this morning feeling fine.

So fine in fact that i then worried that i didn't feel sick enough and was convinced my boobs were smaller!!...new day, new worry.

i just have my top button undone on everything now. At only 6 weeks! my OH thinks its hilarious, all this munching. He wakes up each morning to the sound of crinkling biscuit wrappers!

Sorry but couldn't help but giggle at that last bit :lol: :lol:

It really is one worry after another these first few weeks isn't it? At least we can all have a whinge to each other when we are feeling that way! This place keeps me sane! :cheer:

Hope you sleep better tonight :hug:

good luck with the scan tomorrow, Im sure all with be fine, although I understand the worry as Im the same at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back