how's everyone feeling today?

KateQPR

Reaction score
It's only week six and already my list of weird, niggling symptoms are starting to kick in. How is everyone else feeling this week? So far i'm having:

Nausea, in the morning, and always just around lunch time. I've invested in a new small tupperware box so my new friends Rich Tea and Ginger Biscuits can be in my bag all day. I can't stop eating.

I'm full of crumbs. The bed, carpet, car. It's pissing off my other half.

Dizzy / light headed, normally in the evenings when i feel tired.

Knackered - i went for a walk with a friend last night and felt out of breath after about 15 minutes! I feel pathetic!

Cramping - i keep getting low dull periody pains, and every day a couple of quick sharp pains (normally when i'm feeling bloated or my jeans are too tight...my belly feels so bloated already...must be all the biscuits). Anyone else get these weird twinges?

Tired but can't get to sleep. I just feel to hot and bothered.

Heart racing, for no reason.

Boobs looking good, (OH very impressed already) but it's strictly a no touch zone. Really achey, especially when i take my bra off at night..

I've become a right cow. I've cried 3 times in the last 24 hour, and that is so not like me... lets just say its best not to disagree with anything i say at he moment.

How's everyone elses symptoms coming along?

oh, anything and everything.

Sick, dizzy, excited, scared, my boobs are still killing me (although, ive found sitting in a bath with a cold flannel over them seems to help a bit!), i really don't remember all this with alice!

Still - worth it all at the end of the day!

makes me feel so much better to know i'm not the only one!

What sort of tummy pains / twinges are you having? Half the time i'm paranoid it's the start of an ectopic pregnancy (i keep getting weird discomfort and twinges) but then the rest of the time i'm sure it's just plain old wind!

hello!
ive been getting lots of weird twinges and stuff too.
i had short stabby pains in the first couple of weeks,some similar to the kind of niggly cramps you get before AF starts.
this weekend i had stitch like "pains" that were in my groin sort of area.
i mentioned this to my work mate who had a son 18months ago and she said that they are all normal and i will get lots more of them!
it reassured me as it sounds normal to someone who has given birth!
i told her i was worried about ectopic/miscarriage.
she has had x 2 and said that in her experience "you would know about it"
she said that the pain was awful,mine are not so much pains i am feeling its more discomfort or different sensations to how not being pregnant feels!

theres a lot of stuff moving around in there ladies! its got to make a lot of room for all that protection around LO let alone bubs itself!

But ive had a lot more this time, than the previous times.

ah, probably just wind and my creaking uterus then! When i had my m/c the pain was awful, and i guess now i'm just feeling really bloated and my abdomen just feels uncomfortable with little twinges, and feeling really heavy on one side.

i guess the secret is learning to just not worry and enjoy the fact it's always more than likely just normal baby making!

with my MC i didn't have any real symptoms - with this one ive got quite a few already.

Its hard but i really am trying to take the 'what ever will be will be' approach. easier said than done.

I'm feeling exactly the same as you Kate - I wasn't expecting all this so soon! Although I had symptoms very early with Brody too!

I am finding it hard to seperate hunger from nausea at the moment it changes so fast! I usually eat as I think I'm hungry but then feel sick straight away!

Also today my boobs have started to get a bit more sensitive. Been dreading it as Brody still has his bedtime breastfeed but luckily it tickles more than anything at the moment! They are still flat as pancakes though! Can't wait for boobs again! :lol:

I also had pains like period pains with Brody especially in the first few weeks. They aren't as bad this time though so far!

It's sooooo hard not to worry about every little pain though! :wall: :lol:

I must say I am feeling a little worried as I am not really having strong symptoms.

With Gabs it was my sore boobies that first made me think I was pregnant and this time they don't ache at all. They do feel heavier though

I have had the crampy feeling in my stomach like some of you described and I am definitely knackered all the time and my nausea comes and goes but the symptoms are so much lighter compared to with Gabs.

Roll on 12 week scan :D

TIRED!

Been lucky and not had sickness just queasy feeling but that seems to have faded in the last few days but boy is this little alien in me draining me!

As others have said roll on week 12 I am ready to bloom! :D

hi,my boobs aren't as sore now.also the nausea has stopped apart from when l'm sooo hungry,once l eat l'm okay.l've been for the booking in appointment at antenatal and go for the dating scan next monday.(yippee) l'm now 11 weeks 2 days.roll on monday haha

I'm 8 weeks now and I'm still feeling a bit miserable. I feel sick all day and night, though I have yet to actually be sick which is good. I also feel light headed and I get dizzy very easily if I stand up too quickly. Eating hasn't been much fun either. I seem to be living on potatoes and cheese, and I can no longer enjoy food no matter what it is. Well, apart from icecream.
I've been eating frequently to keep the sickness away and I'm wearing travel sickness wrost bands.
I can't wait to be able to eat lots of different things again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back