Feeling Terrible!!

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
My symptoms have really starting kicking in...emotions are all over the place!!!! I find myself getting emotional over nothing or very little!!! My tiredness has just hit an all new level of complete exhaustion, and the nausea has just got as bad as I hope it will get!!! I have to bring a plastic bag in the car with me every day on the way to work, as travelling really kicks off the sickness!! By the time I get into work, I am a real sight, having thrown up all the way there!!!
I'm thinking of going off sick from work already, was hoping I wouldnt have to!!! Worried about sick warnings etc at work, but I dont think pregnancy related illness counts towards your overall sick level....

xxx

Aww hon :hugs: I have vomit bowls from work on my car. I have had to be signed off for last two weeks, don't worry if you need to be off, you need to be off.xx

Hope you feel better soon!

I went to the shop this morning, and couldn't help being sick several times on the way, I swear people thought I was a drunk or something! x

Thankfully I've not actually been sick,just feel queasy and that comes in waves throughout the day. I'm soooooo tired tho. Plus, I went swimming this afternoon and I kid you not,in the space of an hour,had to get out of the pool 8 times...yes 8, to bloody pee!

I had to have a thick plastic bag in the car for every outing! Lol.
I managed to avoid throwing up in public though, but that has something to do with not actually leaving the house for 3 weeks except to go into hospital!

If u need time off, take it! U get no thanks for going in sick, and some time to rest will do u the world of good!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Its really difficult when you feel like that. I totally agree with everyone else though, if you need to take time off work just do it and dont feel guilty for it. You and lo are your priority now and you need to look after yourself. Hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back