How would I know if I was leaking waters?...

i.love

Reaction score
Sorry girls, that's probably a daft question, but... :oooo:

I have a lot of discharge (sorry TMI), and sometimes it comes out rather fast and looks all clear ish (sorry TMI again lol). What if these are my waters leaking? Or is it not how it happens?

Last edited:
I've been having a lot of discharge too. But when my waters broke with my other 2 they went !!! felt like an elastic band had broke in my belly and when stood up there was a puddle !! with my second was sat on the bed same feeling again (didnt have pants on) and the fluid literial shot out !! never had them slowly leak but hear if u think they are put fresh pad on lie down for 30 mins then stand up. hope this helps xxxxx

well yes, I think if waters properly break I'd notice :) I am more worried about them starting to leak slowly... Apparently that's possible and then you need to report it to the hospital?

I will keep in mind the 'put pad on and lie down' trick thanx :)

yer need to inform hospital if waters break cos they need to keep an eye on how long it takes your labour to start xxx

That's what I'm worried about but I think most likely waters will break and we will realise because pregnant women get a lot of discharge anyway especially towards the end. I am also getting this and iv'e had no show either.

Let's see what happens

I've heard waters can go slowly.

I'd say you should be able to tell if u put on a pad - what is it they advise you to do? I think its put on a clean pad, lay down for 30mins, get up & if the pad is wet phone in coz it could be your waters.

Good luck

:hug;

I've heard waters can go slowly.

I'd say you should be able to tell if u put on a pad - what is it they advise you to do? I think its put on a clean pad, lay down for 30mins, get up & if the pad is wet phone in coz it could be your waters.

Good luck

:hug;

It could just be discharge I know I put pantyliner on and it is wet most the time because of discharge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back