scan in 2 days cant wait

adele88

Reaction score
right folks i got my 20 week scan on tuesday and am sooooooooo excited i cant bloddy wait lol i will be 24 weeks a little late. cant wait to find out if its a girl or boy i think its a girl only because all my symptoms match all the old wives tales and when people look at my bump the first thing they say is im having a girl so fingers crossed but either way im happy long as baba is healthy hehe.xx

Good luck!! :) Let us know what colour bump is :) x

50 minutes from now i will know the sex of the baby woop drinking a full pint of orange juice and ice hopefully the baby wont have its legs crossed hehe

Last edited:
Good luck, cant wait to find out what your having!! x

Oooooh how exciting! Can not wait to hear what you're having and lots of pics!

well i was totally shocked when hearing its a little boy lol thought all the way through it was a girl but am totally over the moon everything went perfect! here is a pic of my wee boy (not got a name yet lol)
23weeks4days.jpg

cant believe how clear the scan picture is

awww how amazing! team blue!! really nice scanpic!! how gorgeous! xxx

aaawwwwwwwwwwww congratulations, i really really wanted a girl with my first and had a little boy he is such a mummys boy much more for me then my little girl is she would chose her dad over me any day lol

hehe thanks all cant believe how clear the scan picture is i think because i am more than 20 weeks aswell its a little clearier. soon as i came back from the scan today i went out shopping straight away

aaawwwwwwwwwwww congratulations, i really really wanted a girl with my first and had a little boy he is such a mummys boy much more for me then my little girl is she would chose her dad over me any day lol

awww yeah i would love a mummy's boy i can always try again for a wee girl hehe

makes me think more n more that i might get a little suprise and see a willy on my scan as we are so sure its a girl.. I cant wait to start propa shopping! Did your little boy behave?

makes me think more n more that i might get a little suprise and see a willy on my scan as we are so sure its a girl.. I cant wait to start propa shopping! Did your little boy behave?

nup lol I drank a pint of oj and ice before going so you can tell how active he was lol. He wouldnt stay at peace when she was trying to take measurements he was totally hyper then he ended up turning upside down lol

yup well i says all the way through my pregnancy im havin a girl as all my symptoms which match the old wives tales and how small my bump is say im having a girl but i got some shock today when she showed me his lil winky lol.
yeah i havent done much shopping up to now as i wanted to wait to see if it was a girl or boy but today i just went crazy lol and i always thought u dont get really nice things for a boy as what u do for a girl but some of the things i seen today are sooooo cute honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back