HOW RUDE!!!

Baby&i

Reaction score
My friend commented on my facebook wall this morn and it really P* me off to say the least..

" hey chicky!! still no baby huh? silly girl needs to come out so we can all see her! :p give me a shout whenever you get the chance!!! "

WTF calling her a "silly girl" ?! yeah i dont think so! that really annoyed me! am i being way to over sensative ? or do you think thats well out of order? wow i hate people right now lol. its not even like she late or anything yet!! :wall: :talkhand:

you've not even reached your due date yet, i think she's the silly one!

aww they shouldnt call your LO silly. i think everyone suspects you wont go to 40 weeks, but she will come when she's well and truly ready and feels that she's cooked enough to take on the world!!

Sorry hun, i mentioned earlier that i thought you'd have popped by now but didn't mean anything by it :oops: , you've only just passed full term and wouldnt really want her before now so that you can have your home birth. hope i didnt offend you hun :( :hug:

Sounds to me like your facebook person has a huge lack of tact! some people just don't have the brains!!! Let it go, you are lovely, baby is gorgeous and silly people need turning upside down and shaking!!

wont be long now!!!! :hug:

ohhh no hun!! :hug: im not sensative about that, just the fact she called my bubs a "silly girl" for still being inside my tum.. why would you even say that esp to a very hormonal preggo?!! i dont know why i must just be having one of those days again sorry ladies :oops:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
No its a bit different when she said your little baby is "silly" :evil:
I'd be offended as well, like Charlotte said, your not even over due! and even then id find it inappropriate.

Your allowed to have days like this, we all do. so get it all off your chest and then dont let someone like that ruin your mood or your day :hug: xxx

When pregnant you get away with saying anything, and i sure as hell wouldn't be able to resist a reply! Either me or my OH!

How stupid and insensitive! You're not passed your due date yet!
People used to get a threat of me sitting on them! My OH got it once and warned people! Lol

id comment on it back and tell her that she was the silly one, and in my opinion she is very rude hun :hug:

that is rude hun :(
I would be upset with her tbh!

thats well rude i would give her a right gob full back your not even at due date what is she on?? and as for calling your bubs silly :eek: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back