GRRRR P* OFF - RUDE COMMENTS /SEX PREF.

i can relate to this alot, coz im expecting my 2nd boy and got some really awful comments when we first found out. even MIL said to my OH " thats your fault you know" no congratulations of your 2nd boy. or the other common comment was " oo you'll have to have another one now" (to have a girl). At the end of the day you'll just just to try and ignore them and tell them how happy you are. easier said than done i know :hug:

People keep telling me I must want a girl this time but if I have any preference at all it would be for another boy. I love my son, I love this new baby already even though s/he's not here yet and I know I would love any other child I have no matter what sex they are.

Tell them to piss off, thats just a rude assumption to make!

its so annoying that people have so much to say and cant keep it to themselfs. it took we a while to conceive too. i was in TTC a while, then i M/c, next the month i was totaly surprised to find i was pregnant again. i was so overwhelmed with happiness but so scared id loose the pregnancy again i was already looking after myself i dont drink anyway, i dont smoke deffo not drugs, i always eat healthy too.
So theres my OHs friend with his new girlfriend (SMOKING two 20 packs a day, not even wanting to give up at all or even cut down) they TTC the month they met, have been together for four months now THEY HATE EACHOTHER but plan to get married from the day they met :roll: . shes now three months pregnant taking hand fulls of painkillers for her "migrane". when i was totaly fuming at her for pretty much everything that comes out of her mouth *i dont want a girl, their little bitches* *im not stopping smoking i dont want a big baby* *poor you having two girls to put up with* *ew look at all your baby clothes there PINK!* *haha im bigger than you and im 8week behind* when she obviously had a spare tire round her middle before she even got pg. when i miscarried she said *obviously your OH di*k dosnt work properly* they cant even afford to feed themselfs let alone a baby. she recons she misscarried at six months last year after she heard we lost our bubs, so why is she not looking after herself ? :evil:

SHE sounds completely pathetic, their should be a law against Vicky pollards producing kids :twisted:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i was all pi**ed and vented to the father in law and he said, dont you worry about anyone elses problems, you have your daughter and new baby who you are doing a fantastic job of making sure they are as healthy as they can be. her baby isnt for you to worry about. which is true but its still uspetting what shes doing you know? and the rude comments that come out of her mouth about my daughters :evil: shes not welcome in our home anymore, OH said if she cant keep her mouth to herself then dont come back because it upsets his hormonal wife :lol:

san said:
When I was in Sainsburys with my 3 gorgeous sons and number 3 (much wanted!) son was just a couple of weeks old a stranger came up to me patted me on the arm and said never mind - I was gob smacked!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Baby&i said:
its so annoying that people have so much to say and cant keep it to themselfs. it took we a while to conceive too. i was in TTC a while, then i M/c, next the month i was totaly surprised to find i was pregnant again. i was so overwhelmed with happiness but so scared id loose the pregnancy again i was already looking after myself i dont drink anyway, i dont smoke deffo not drugs, i always eat healthy too.
So theres my OHs friend with his new girlfriend (SMOKING two 20 packs a day, not even wanting to give up at all or even cut down) they TTC the month they met, have been together for four months now THEY HATE EACHOTHER but plan to get married from the day they met :roll: . shes now three months pregnant taking hand fulls of painkillers for her "migrane". when i was totaly fuming at her for pretty much everything that comes out of her mouth *i dont want a girl, their little bitches* *im not stopping smoking i dont want a big baby* *poor you having two girls to put up with* *ew look at all your baby clothes there PINK!* *haha im bigger than you and im 8week behind* when she obviously had a spare tire round her middle before she even got pg. when i miscarried she said *obviously your OH di*k dosnt work properly* they cant even afford to feed themselfs let alone a baby. she recons she misscarried at six months last year after she heard we lost our bubs, so why is she not looking after herself ? :evil:

That is ridiculous :shakehead: I would never EVER waste my time with someone who doesn't appreciate 2 baby girls!!

sorry, back to the subject...

sally12 said:
I get people saying to me "I bet you are worried that your baby is going to be ginger" because I have red-heads in my family...what rubbish, I dont care what my little lady looks like and anyway, i love red-heads! :D

:eek: cheeky cow i think i would have kicked her ass into lastyear!! what a rude thing to say!!! :hug:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
san said:
When I was in Sainsburys with my 3 gorgeous sons and number 3 (much wanted!) son was just a couple of weeks old a stranger came up to me patted me on the arm and said never mind - I was gob smacked!

i know SHP, isnt that awful!! i would have had something to say and a nice sour look to go with it.

*i think om going to go sit in a corner now and take some deep breaths :lol: *

Baby&i said:
sorry, back to the subject...

sally12 said:
I get people saying to me "I bet you are worried that your baby is going to be ginger" because I have red-heads in my family...what rubbish, I dont care what my little lady looks like and anyway, i love red-heads! :D

:eek: cheeky cow i think i would have kicked her ass into lastyear!! what a rude thing to say!!! :hug:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
san said:

i know SHP, isnt that awful!! i would have had something to say and a nice sour look to go with it.

*i think om going to go sit in a corner now and take some deep breaths :lol: *

lol this reminds of the revels advert..

*chews"... "its orange".. and they all laugh as if we say WE WON WE WON and the guy says...b.b..but I like orange :lol:

i'm a redhead, but OH has dark hair. the ginger gene's a worry for me too!

mrs_tommo22 said:
SHE sounds completely pathetic, their should be a law against Vicky pollards producing kids :twisted:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: So true!!

I know this is slightly off topic, but we have gone down this road a bit:
I have red hair and when I was a baby a woman on the bus looked at me, grimaced and said to her friend "Eurghh....look at that ginger baby!" Can you believe that - how cruel!!! :cry: Luckily my mum loved me anyway. :D

In terms of the baby's sex, all my and OH's family have been so excited that we are probably having a girl, now I'm worried that they'll be disappointed if the ultrasound was wrong!!

I have red hair and to be honest I love it! Sure I had some flack for it while at school but they soon shut up when I replied (aged about 10) that I'd rather have ginger hair than hair the colour of dog crap. :lol:

My OH is blonde so DD was going to be one or the other and we were shocked when she came out with a head of brown hair! Most of it has fallen out and I'm now the proud mum of a strawberry blonde baby! She is now blonde with a tiny hint of red.

Go the gingers! :rotfl:

I agree - who cares about the rest when you have a happy healthy bubby.

Thing is, I'd love to have a little girl, but would be equally chuffed with a boy. The bloke would love to have a boy, but would be equally chuffed with a girl. Most of all we want a baby, and I would not be disappointed either way, but probably we would want to try for another child later - should we able to afford it - and hope we end up with one each that way. But then you can't choose and it being healthy and happy is more important than anything else.

Oh, and I wouldn't dress my child in pink if it's turning out to be a daughter. I'm more looking for gender neutral stuff. The cotbed we want is bright blue.

Im forever dying my hair different shades of red! You lucky ladies get it naturally!!! :wink:

yes im butting in but who cares!!!! :D

Im a fully fledged red head... and yes i hated it at school (thank you bullies) but now i would NEVER change it.

You can see on my avatar (kinda) the colour....its actualy more redder/orange now than on there (since it got cut).

I have been told everytime i go to the hairdresser of people who spend hundreds to try and get my colour hair and dont achieve it.

When i was a toddler i had beautiful ringlets in my hair...i look adorable (if i do say so myself)

So can i just ask the person who is dreading a baby with ginger hair to just say why? Obviously its persona; choice i just wondered really as i think babies with red hair are cute :)

i didn't say i was 'dreading' it, if you're aiming that comment at me.
i just know how much i got picked on for having red hair at school; and who would want that for their child? especially in a boy! i know he'll get it a million times worse than any girl did.

No i wasnt aiming at you...i just no alot of people who do say that...sorry for confusion...

I know you get picked on....bloody hell i lived it, but at the end of the day if its not red hair its weight, looks, brain....etc. Kids will always find something to pick on someone for. And boys iv known that have red hair (my brother and cousins included) got picked on less.

FFS people are so RUDE!

R.e the ginger thing..I had white blonde hair..and got picked on for that, so you cant win!!
And as for people who are rude about the gender of babies, they really need to go and play with the traffic, thats how annoying they really are. My friends getting this right now, coz she has twin boys..so "you must be dying for this baby to be a girl" , ermm no, her twins were born at 25 weeks and were extremely poorly, all thats on her mind is that she gets past 35 weeks bless her. Oh until some rude bitch the other day told her "your massive already, dont think this will go full term either"
:wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back