Question

Poppy1987

Reaction score
Evening all :)

Right, where do I start....

I don't usually use opk's I go by ewcm and ov pain, today I feel like I have had ov pain and I have had some cm, not ewcm just normal cm. I done a clear blue ov test this morning and no simley so I assume I have not ov'd and this pain is just a niggle?

All I can assume is this is where I have gone wrong since April 2011, I have been dtd a day before ov but have had my days wrong?!

So the question is.... Can you get ov pain and then ov a few days later? Or is the pain not ov pains??

Sorry for the rambling! X

Everyone is different sweetie,

I know that for me the + comes before my Ov pain though.

Whilst ewcm and ov pain are good ways of checking you are ovulating you may want to consider OPK's as a back up??

I get my + and then for about 24 hours I have Ov pain, I assume to have ovulated when it stops

xxxxxxxxxxx

lol our bodies are strange things sometimes, if you are day 13 i would say you are due to OV and what you are feeling is the beginning of this.

i have a 28 day cycle too and i ovulated cd15 with some niggles before but a definite sharp pain the evening of ovulation. Keep bonking hun over the next couple of days just to cover yourself xx

good luck hun

raaaaaaaaaar natalie always you with the first post :rofl:

Even the Dr tonight was impressed with how much I know LMAO

xxxxxxxx

Thanks girls. Best me and hubby have an early night and I will have to put my special nighty on hehe

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

hey poppy, i would def use opks to make sure you dont miss it. if u dont want to, stick to every other day any day you have creamy cm and then every day when you have ewcm, that should cover all your fertile days. any days that you consider sticky, dryish or even rubbery cm it isnt important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back