• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How old?

Julie33

Reaction score
Hi was just wondering if I'm a bit old for my first one. When I lost mt last baby I blamed myself for leaving it too late. I'm 33 (will be 34 before baby comes). How old are you? and how old where you when you had your first?

Hi, I'm 30 next month and this is my first, I imagine I will have another in a few years, I dont think early thirties is too old to have kids :D

I had my first just after my 20th birthday and will be having my second just after my 31st birthday, although yes i've done it before its such a big age gap (to me) that i swear everything will be different and i do worry about my age :?

Hi,

I'm 30 so I had a choice between ticking '25 - 30' or '30 - 35'.
I went for '25 - 30'! :D

will be 32 when bubs is born and is first bubs as mc 3 times so fingers crossed .... I don't mind being older as I never wanted kids when I was younger but that blinking biological clock started to tick :rotfl:
I would have made a horrid mummy up until a few yrs ago...was having far too good a time partying and enjoying myself

Im 25, will be 26 by the time bubs is born. :cheer:

hi i'm 26 and this is my first.. i don't think 30 is old to have your first

I'm 39 will be 40 by time baby arrives, this is my 1st
(had miscarriage when I was 37!!)

I thought I may have left it too late but all the doctors here tell me it's fine!

i was 19 when i fell pg with my first baby and i had her when i was 20!!!

I am 28 with my first. OH's Mum called me an old mother the other day, was a bit :shock: Silly old bag!!!

Hi im 21 and will be when baby is born. i was just turned 17 when i had my first and i had a miscarriage when i was 16. xxxxxxx

I'm 33 and Dh is 36, I was 28 when I had my first so we were late-ish starters on the family front !!

Hello, I am 31, will be 32 on February 12th and this is my first baby.

My sister is 36 and will be 37 when her little girl is born (she has 2 boys already).

Im 30 now will be 31 when baby is born, it will be my 4th, i was nearly 21 when my 1st was born...

Don't think 30's is a bad age to start a family ... Great age i think im more ready and settled now than i was in my 20's and really looking forward to this one :D

I've just turned 39 this is my 1st - had a mc last year - I have ALWAYS wanted a baby but never really met the right man until now :D

Oh no - I,ve moved into the 30-35 category - I was 31 last month! First baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back