Clearblue test question (confused)

Hunnibee88

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to this :) im a bit confused about a clearblue digital test i done. I took the test on saturday 25th feb and it said pregant 2-3 what does this actually mean? Is this how old the baby is? If so why does it say your doctor will say 4-5 weeks? Im really confused. Im not sure when i had my last period as they where always irregular. i think it was around the 20th of january. I just want to know how old my baby actually is and roughly when i concieved. Thanks in advance :) x

Hi Hun and Congrats! The digis go by ov so it tells you roughly when the egg was fertilised. The doctors go by the date of your last period which is on an average cycle 14 days before ovulation that's why they add on an extra 2 weeks. Xxx

Thank you :) and congrats to you 2 :) so does that mean im really 2-3 weeks? X

You concieved 2-3 weeks ago and the docs class you as 4 - 5 weeks x x x

Congrats hun

Your baby has a gestational age of 4-5 weeks (you get 2 weeks free) lol. It is a bit confusing but you should consider yourself 4-5 weeks and count from there.
X

Hi. It means 2-3 weeks from when you actually conceived. The dr says more because they do it from the first day of your last period. Congratulations!!

Congratulations hun! What the other ladies say :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back