A really stupid question no doubt!!

kim83

Reaction score
Since I've been snowed in a work most of the day today I've obviously been thinking baby things :D
Now I've confused myself with these EDD things. When I went for my 12 week scan last week she gave me measurements and how old the baby was (I'm now 12 weeks 5) so is this still from my LMP? or actually how old the baby is? She never gave me a due date so I've just worked it out myself but I'm now more confused! :wall: can someone please help?? Or I'll be giving birth a month early or a month late and not know! :rotfl:

p.s Anyone got any recomendations for websites for the angelsounds? I want one but got confused again (It's not hard as you can tell!! :lol: )

the 12 weeks and 5 is from your LMP hun baby is really 10 weeks and 5 ddays old :D

Same as last reply really, its from your last LMP

I ordered my angel sounds from ebay last Friday and it's still not here :evil: So i would not reccomend ebay. Try amazon

i got mine from Amazon and although we had to e-mail them to chase it up it was sent again via special delivery and we had it the next morning

I got my angelsounds from ebay but a couple of days after i ordered mine the seller went on holiday.. lame! lol.
xx

have you got an ultla sound picture? Does it say the due date in the top left corner . . some do, some don't?

That may help give you the date they think :)

Thank you all for solving my mathmatical problems! :lol: Just confused too as I didn't see DF for 2 weeks that month due to me working away so I guess the date will remain a mystery! :lol:

Bought my angelsounds last night - I ended up googling it and got one from a website for £21.99! bargain! wish they sold them in mothercare or a local shop so I could go buy one now though! Mothercare and Argos only seem to have them for 20 + weeks! :eek: How dare they! :rotfl:

kim83 said:
Thank you all for solving my mathmatical problems! :lol: Just confused too as I didn't see DF for 2 weeks that month due to me working away so I guess the date will remain a mystery! :lol:

Bought my angelsounds last night - I ended up googling it and got one from a website for £21.99! bargain! wish they sold them in mothercare or a local shop so I could go buy one now though! Mothercare and Argos only seem to have them for 20 + weeks! :eek: How dare they! :rotfl:
I've got a 20+ weeks one its the summer one, i really wish i had gone for the angelsounds now as i'm getting impatient :rotfl: but hubby will go mad if i buy a different one now (although the first one only cost me £8 :think: :wink: )

Ah go on!!! It has to be done :lol: I'm too impatient too! I did want one at about 10 weeks cos I heard you can sometimes hear but I was good and decided to wait until after my scan! but now I just want it!!!!! Hopefully it may arrive tomorrow as it was recorded post :D

The summer was is pants. I had that when i was pregnant with Jess and i never, ever picked up her heartbeat. I would go for the angel sounds one.

The weather is not helping at the moment. I am waiting on some Ebay stuff that I won a while ago, but the postman hasn't even been for 2 days! I also have over 100 parcels to send out too, but can't get to the post office. Can't wait for the stuff to melt!

jo jo said:
The summer was is pants. I had that when i was pregnant with Jess and i never, ever picked up her heartbeat. I would go for the angel sounds one.
Maybe next week, i've just bought a swinging crib today & hubby did buy me season 4 of Lost on blu-ray on tuesday :D I dont want to push my luck too much :lol:

yes its still from "LMP" but if they change ur date at the scan then those dates are the ones u go off, ignore when ur period was.

i went for my dating scan with millie at 14w5d but the measurements said i was only 13w2d so even tho my last period was 14w5d ago, i changed my due date and got a new ticker and everything. they were right too i gave birth on the date they said i was 40w0d :)

purplepants said:
jo jo said:
Maybe next week, i've just bought a swinging crib today & hubby did buy me season 4 of Lost on blu-ray on tuesday :D I dont want to push my luck too much :lol:

:lol: Yes you should wait a few dats anen ask. You know what men are like. i tend to hide stuff in my boot untill he goes out and then sneak it in :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back