hi 3rd time mum, found out yesterday

amy

Reaction score
:D hi everyone, just logged in for the first time, i found out iwas pregnant yesterday, very excited , bit scared though as i have an 8 year old and a 5 month old baby! is anyone else in the same situation? would be great to hear how your coping. :?

congratulations and welcome hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy
xxxxx

Congrats. Not in the same situation but I am sure if you need any advice someone on here will always be pleased to help.

How far along are you?

Wow, quite a large age gap, and then nothing at all!!! Congratulations!!!

I have a friend that has an 11 year old son, then a 3 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. There were only 11 months betwen the youngest two. So she was almost identical to you. She did find it quite difficult at the beginning, but she said her eldest son was her savour. She could get him to watch the 1 year old for 15 mins while she managed to bath and change the baby.

Now I've scared you to death :wink: I'll just say Welcome to the Forum!!!

congratulations and welcome to the site - hope you enjoy chatting.

x

:lol: wow just read my posts i didnt know you could put all them pictures and details in a message still learning the forum, not to good on the old computer, im sure i learn,thank you all for your replies,nice to know that someone is out there if i need a chat, good luck with your prgnancys.

:) congratulations, and well done, he looks beautiful, my little girl is 5 months, it goes so quickly doesn't it, im really nervous about this birth, as my last one i planned a home birth, went horribly wrong, my waters broke, so i got my house ready, candles, oils, everything, i was quite nervous as i didnt know what to expect, had few contractions,then at 9 pm, i noticed my waters were changing colour, baby had done a little poo, so i had to go into hospital,cut along story short,i was 24 hours in labour, 12 of them i was on inducing drip,i had a cathiter (think ive spelt that wrong)i had wires on the babies head, i wasn't aloud to get off the bed and i was in complete agony,as i had back trouble,towards the end they wanted to do a c section,i was so frightened, they give me an hour to see if anything had progressed and it had so luckily in the end i didn't have the c section.i thought my 2nd birth would go a bit easier, so im definatly dreading the 3rd, wow ive wrote alot, got carried away, has anyone else had there birth plans go wrong? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back