How old is too old?

Princess81

Reaction score
Can I have your opinions on this.....

How old is too old to wear a mini dress? I'm 28 (for the next 6 weeks anyway :shakehead:) and I got a mini dress which I was thinking on wearing out clubbing. It is seriously short tho :oooo: and I was wondering if this is something a teenager should wear rather than someone in their errr - late twenties.

What do you reckon?

We'd need to see a pic :D

Are you thjinking of a mutton dressed as lamb scenario? :lol:

Gawd, right I'll put it on and then you can let me know what you think. Yeah mutton/lamb sort of thing. Was wondering if 28 constituted mutton :rofl:

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

Don't laugh.......:shock:

eh? Can you not see them?? I can see them. Confused.

I'm mid twentys and still wear mini dresses!! Makes me feel more womanly lol Go for it, your never too old!! Oh and 28/29 is def NOT old lol

i would wear one if my figure permitted it and i am an ancient 30 (although i did get ID'd in asda last week :yay:)

But if your not 100% comfy in it, i wouldn't wear it coz you will just feel self concious all night. I'll keep an eye for the pic and i will give honest feed back xx

You don't look old.. Therefore can't be classed as mutton IMO.. Pat Evans in a mini dress.. Now that would turn heads for all the wrong reasons :lol: xx

I've tried again here .......

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 47
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 46
Hell if you have got the legs then wear the skirt! You look ace! :)

sexy as fook!!

You have the figure and looks to carry off a mini dress all day everyday! I HATE YOU :rofl: xx

aaaaw cheers girlies!! Just the club is always full of students so I'll be one of the old birds!! :rofl:

You'd pass for 18 :yay: No need to ask hun, defo wear :)

at least ya still in your 20's woman, i am well ove the hill now :cry: xx

:lol: aw you r all v nice. You would say if you thought it was bad wouldnt you???

I'm 22 and you pull that off better than me so deffo not too old. You look amazing!

I think you look great, wish I had your legs! I'm only 5ft 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back