• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how old?!?

30, OH is 36... baby is due 1 week before his 37th birthday..

Emma babs, the average age of a woman in the UK nowadays to give birth for the first time is over 29, probably about 29.5 :) http://www.statistics.gov.uk/STATBASE/s ... ?vlnk=6372

So when you give birth you'll be younger than most women are at first childbirth! :)

Oh and I'm 30 and trying all over again- and I had looked up that statistic a few weeks ago to see how ancient I am compared to most mums. :lol:

So, it's not too evil even for me, and I'm older than you! :)

Oh and my poor OH is 43! :)

if your old, I must be ancient :shock: I'm 37 :lol:

and this is my 4th after a 12 year gap, and I feel I will have more patience, more sense and more time to give now as well as all the love in the world 8) age doesnt matter so long as baby is loved and looked after properly![/quote]

I was 37 when i had tia now im 38 :oops:

I had a near 13 year gap and she is my third (would have a 4th tomorrow :shhh: ) I agree i deffo have more patience and every day is a new adventure with her. I love her so much and even though she was a total surprise i cant imagine my life without her :hug: :hug:

Wow, thanks everyone :cheer:
That's cheered me up loads- think today is gonna be a happy day :dance:
I can go back to teasing DH (He's 31 and hates it too) :rotfl:
Isn't it amazing the difference an undisturbed night's sleep and a whole lot of smiles make? :lol:

emma28 said:
Am due the 6th jan- it was changed from 31 dec.
And i think there are younger mums than 16 in the teenaged bit but i didn't manage to read it all before i fell into a depression :(
It's probably my hormones but I'm feeling terribly old and frumpy :cry:

Oh god lord, you arent old, I was 34 when I got PG, I am 35 in a few weeks-Ruby is our first baby and I can honestly say I have never felt so happy in my life. Motherhood is such a marvellous thing, believe me you wont feel frumpy once you have your LO-you will feel like the cleveriest, most feminine woman in the world :cheer: :hug: xxxx

Hiya,

Im 30, O/H is 33. This is our first.

I'm 22 and my OH is 25, will be nearly 26 when the baby is born. This is our first.

im 20 and OH is 21. i'll be about 36 weeks pregnant when i turn 21 - 18th jan :D what an amazing 21st prezzie, he/she will b a slightly late prezzie but a gr8 one, dont think i'll b having my night in our biggest nightclub like planned tho lol

Im 30. Pregnant with baby number 2. Had my first aged 22 so quite a gap! Am definitely enjoying it more this time around though!!

cleocat said:
emma28 said:
Hey everyone, I've just been redaing Miss Gobby's thread in teenage pregnancy and now I feel super ancient :cry: I'm 28 (OMG almost 30) and was wondering how old eveyone else is? Please stop me feeling like a wrinkley...

if your old, I must be ancient :shock: I'm 37 :lol:

and this is my 4th after a 12 year gap, and I feel I will have more patience, more sense and more time to give now as well as all the love in the world 8) age doesnt matter so long as baby is loved and looked after properly!

:rotfl: I am an antique too at 36 years? (almost 37 :shhh: ) poor oh he's 46 years young... :shock:
I have two boys already, 17 years and 14 years. :clap: :dance:
OH has two girls already, 26 years and 23 years, Also two gran-daughters, 6 years and 21months.. :cheer:

So we have a real... yours, mine and ours situation going on :lol: :wink: :)

But i still feel like i am in mt early 20's :moon:

can't wait for this baby, and OH wants another soon after... if we're lucky! :think: Lv Yvonne xx :hug: :rotfl: Sorry, auld git yvonne xx :hug:

Well I'm feeling quite old now too....I'm 33...But my saving grace is that my OH is only 22!!...Go on the toy boy!!..lol
:cheer:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back