whats everyone wearing?

Tillytots

Reaction score
Every crimbo I always buy a nice dress or outfit to wear xmas day and to the xmas parties so this year Ive been trawling the internet to find something nice. Maternity stuff is so ugly or just too big :?

I found this dress on ebay and Ive just bid on it. I woulda brought it in white and gold but Im not sure il feel all that yummy in it being so much bigger this year so I went for safe black. God knows if it will fit or not but its got no waist so Im hoping I can cram myself in it :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-Chiffon-Seq ... dZViewItem

whats everyone else wearing?

Cripes not really thought about that. We don't bother with going out much and all that. I've never worn a dress in my life :shock:

I'll put on a skirt and blouse or something on Christmas Day when the family are here, but I doubt it'll be anything new.

i got a pink and white mat dress from vertbaudet it was about a fiver and it fits lovely there is a pic of my bump in it in tummy pics.
i normaly wear someting skimpy lol as we go to alot of parties but this year it will be just me and hubby possibly my lil sister. so just gone for a classic dress :)
manda xx

I saw yours manda its really nice, I looked on their website this morning and could only find 4 dresses :think:

xx

its in the sale section erm summer sale i think.
they have some lovely bits on there got quite alot in the sales :)
manda xx

They are lovely dresses ladies im glad someone is still making an effort i will probaly just be in jeans and a jumper on christmas day. However i do have a few parties to go to so im off shopping next weekend for an outfit oh and maybe a few baby bits too :wink:

oh just remebered i did see some nice dresses for maternity in h&m lastweek only plain black but you could jazz it up with bold necklaces or shoes :)
manda xx

oo do they do mat wear??
hubby will kill me if i buy yet more stuff lol
manda xx

not that ive found hun but they have so many dresses that are fitted to just under the bust and so we'd fit in them.....look at the shoes too!! :cheer: :cheer:

when did u guys start wearing maternity stuff?

im nearly 14 wks now and my jeans r gettin tite but maternity clothes still seem 2 big :(

noooooooooo dont tell me about shoes!!!!!
i have soo many pairs hubby wont let me wear heels while pg though :(
breaks my heart looking at them
manda xx

BeckyJ said:

im nearly 14 wks now and my jeans r gettin tite but maternity clothes still seem 2 big :(

LOL - I was in mat stuff at about 8-9 weeks I think :oops: I do look like Im having quads though so its not suprising :rotfl: Personally I think there isnt a wide enough maternity range. I wear mat jeans and trousers but find normal tops and dresses in a slightly bigger size at the mo.

Oh manda that sucks! I have abstained from heels too so far but for a special occasion Il hook them out. How about kitten heels?

xx

BeckyJ said:

ive been in them from about 9 weeks i think
i buy from many different laces though
you can get some under bump jeans/trousers called early term they fit quite well at the start
as for tops i wear mat tops as they look better on me as i used to live in vests they are all too short now :)

sarah i will be wearing my heels if we go anywhere nice its our year aniversary coming up on dec 13th hoping to go out for a meal so going to sneak a pair of heels on lol :)
manda xx

i agree that there is not much choice out there maternity wise

ive seen a few nice bits in dorothy perkins and next, where does everyone else go?

i shop in newlook (great for tops i get them at £3 each in the sales, not so good for trousers unless you are tall)
-next never had any probs with there clothes lenth wise
-littlewoods i find the sizes a bit big i ordered 10's but they are more like 12's
-vertbaudet.co.uk loads of choice and not bad prices either
-h&m quite stylish a little bit more exspenive then some places but good quality clothes
think thats about it oh peacocks do some but again trousers miles long on me and tops aint to my taste :)
manda xx

im dying 2 find a new look with the maternity section but none of them by me seem 2 hav 1 :(

aww my main one does but they have scaled down the selection for xmas but il be going in there in the sales to get a few bargins :)
i find most shops do some mat clothes and if you have the time to shop about you can get some great clothes for good prices :)
manda xx

I love that dress Sarah :D

I haven't got any parties planned yet to go to, don't even know what we're doing xmas day yet, whether we'll be going to the inlaws or staying at home.

I'd love to go stay with my parents in Devon for xmas but can't cos I've got to work xmas eve and several days between boxing day and new years :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back