How old did your LO start teething?

Coolbeans2010

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Isla has started teething but she is only 8 weeks old! I can see two teeth at the bottom emerging, she is very dribbley, chewing on her hands, teat of bottle and her pacifier! It seems very early to me. yesterday she was very grizzly what can I give her at this age to help? Xx

I'm sure Phoebe started at 9 weeks too. You can use dentinox gel from birth and nelsons teething powders are from birth too x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

yeah i think the same about max, its been since 8 weeks aswell but my HV its normal development stuff (the hands and dribbling) and you can see tooth buds under the gums on alot of babies..... i can see two under his front gums.

but i still give him teething gel (dentinox) if he seems to be in pain and i dont know what else it is and it does settle him! i put some on his dummy xxx

I said to OH I thought E was teething this week but it seemed to early - she's 9 weeks. Thanks for the advice regarding the teething medications. xx

DDs started teething early on, i remember dd2 started teething about 7weeks, they both had 2 teeth at 5months lol

alyssa is teething now and she started at about 4/5 weeks then it went away til 8 weeks and then again last week at 11 weeks. seems to have died down a lil now but a few places on her gums are whtie and lumpy and she has red cheeks often. i got an amber teething anklet and i give nelsons teething powders and dentinox on dummy and have done since 4 weeks when needed. i had 4 teeth by 6 months so she might cut some early too. the powders n gel do work well

Think ethan started around then and was on and off over a few months and has just cut his two front bottom teeth this week!
I'm not sure but I think u can give calpol from 8 weeks? U just have to make sure that u don't give any other paracetomol containing products (think some teething gels contain paracetomol) xx

G was from about 7weeks. They can get discomfort from the teeth moving under the gums, even if they arent quite ready to come through. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I think it comes and goes at that age tbh, harrisons teeth are just about to pop thru but he has been grizzly on and off since about 6/7 weeks. SOmetimes tho I think we all blame teeth for our babies being a bit grizzly tbh!!
xxx

Angel started quite early too between 9 and 12 weeks. At 5.5 months she had the bottom 2 teeth cut and they're well out now :) xx

Some babies are even born with teeth!

H is 8 months, and still no teeth! Thought there was one coming through a few months ago, but no! Nothing......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

guess i'm really lucky? my lo started a couple of weeks ago and they have just come through - she is er 10.5 months! so glad i didn't have 10 months of the associated whinging!!!

Kynon is 8 months and still no teeth or teething signs! He did get really dribbly and bite everything for a while around 3 months but never came to anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back