Teething at 7 weeks?

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
For the past week or so Poppy has been dribbling excessively (I mean LOADS, it soaks her top/sleepsuit) and also stuffing her fist in her mouth and having a good old gnaw on it even after a feed. I've had a look and can't see any teeth cutting through but her lower gums feel very hard and almost sharp if that makes sense? When I put my knuckle in her mouth she bites down on it and it hurts! I know it's perfectly possible to start teething at this age (some babies are born with teeth!) but are these signs of teething or just her being a typical baby?

She can be showing signs for a long time before she actually cuts any teeth, it might be worth giving her something to chew on as she could make her hands sore x

Emily started to show signs at about 8 weeks but I was reluctant to say to people because alot of folk would just laugh and say it's not possible. Could be the start of it hun. Emily is now teething for certain. But no teeth yet.
X

Lucas started around 11 weeks. He is now 17 weeks and still going. Definitely starting to get more painful for him now. It can carry on for months and months sometimes before a tooth even shows. xx

Oscar started all the teething signs at 8 weeks old, and he dribbled so much that we would get through about 8 bibs a day. He didn't cut a tooth until 5 months old!!!! It was a long journey lol But now he has 6 teeth and doesn't really drool now the top front 4 are through. yay! lol

For the past week or so Poppy has been dribbling excessively (I mean LOADS, it soaks her top/sleepsuit) and also stuffing her fist in her mouth and having a good old gnaw on it even after a feed. I've had a look and can't see any teeth cutting through but her lower gums feel very hard and almost sharp if that makes sense? When I put my knuckle in her mouth she bites down on it and it hurts! I know it's perfectly possible to start teething at this age (some babies are born with teeth!) but are these signs of teething or just her being a typical baby?

Owens from 9 ish weeks is excessively dribbling an eating his hand!! Apparently if u google it it says it's because their saliva glands have kicked in and they have discovered their hands! Xx

[QUOTE Apparently if u google it it says it's because their saliva glands have kicked in and they have discovered their hands! Xx

[/QUOTE]

this is what the hv said to me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back