• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How old are you.

OMG I couldn't remember if I was 32 or 33 :rotfl: sadly I'm 33 :rotfl:

im 31, 32 in march. glad theres such a diverse age range here, it makes things a lot more interesting :D

i'm 28 - feel more like 70 in the morning though!
:lol:

Hi

I am 20. How come it says under 20 or did i read it worng seems like there is no option for 20 year olds so i just clicked under 20..... but i feel 50 which is sooooo bad.
Katrina

32 and counting!!

I'd like to say I feel young but sadly some days the odd mis-timed sneeze can leave me feeling 85!! :oops:

LBxx

littlebump said:
32 and counting!!

I'd like to say I feel young but sadly some days the odd mis-timed sneeze can leave me feeling 85!! :oops:

LBxx

Sadly I know exactly what you mean by this!!!! :rotfl:

I'm 36, but a believer in the saying 'Only as old as the man you are feeling', so that makes me 26!! :rotfl:

hmmmm this is a big worry I am wayyy wayyy way off the scale what are you trying to do to ur oldies Fraya

I'm 39 at Christmas yikes. I can't even use the younger man trick DH is also 39 at Christmas.

How old you are is only about how many years ago you were born - age is a frame of mind :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back