• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How old are you.

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
everyone angie is 22 if u hadnt guessed :rotfl:

sorry hun had to do it lol

you did it too!!!!!!!! :rotfl: by the way, anyone know how old angiemum2b is? :rotfl:

I'm 22 - I'll be 23 on 20th Dec.

I used to feel really old on here (32), but now there's loads of old biddies. Get those blue rinses out girls :wink:

tracyM said:
I used to feel really old on here (32), but now there's loads of old biddies. Get those blue rinses out girls :wink:

:rotfl: ... laugh on Tracy chick.... soon you'll share ailments with us.... stiff joints, engaged brain.... & eventually, a wiser tongue!!! :wink:

Emilia xx

emilia said:
:rotfl: ... laugh on Tracy chick.... soon you'll share ailments with us.... stiff joints, engaged brain.... & eventually, a wiser tongue!!! :wink:

Emilia xx

Already there with the joints and brain. If my mother is anything to go by, I'll never get the wiser tongue. :shakehead:

im 22 but feel soooooooo much older maybe because i had Adele when i was 17 :oops:

i'm 37 and not a blue rinse in sight but gotta admit i cant't jump of the wardrobes with the same vigour :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back