How old and what does your baby weigh?

Ollie was 21weeks last week and weighed 16lb 15oz and still happily following the 50th centile.

Layla is 26weeks in 2 days and is 17lb and still following between the 50th-75th centile line :) x

Eva is 5 months old and was weighed last week. She is 17lbs 14oz and 67cms long! In other words she is the size of an average 9mth old eep! :). She just about fits in 6-9 mths babygrows and vests.

My ickle chunky monkey!

lucy was 13 weeks yesterday. was weighed by my hv friend yesterday and is 17lb 1 oz! she was 10 lb at birth. she is fantastic and nearly out of 3 to 6 months clothes already lol!! xx

Matthew is 17 weeks, and last week he was 12lb 1oz

Hey,
Benjamin is almost 17 weeks and is now 12lb 9oz. Ippa, they are both very similar in weight, and they were both early... bless them xxxxxxxxxxx

That's nice to know don-don, don't have any other premmies to compare his size to, so it's good to know both are doing well! :D
XxX

Maisie was weighed 2 weeks ago and was 13 lbs 3 oz she's in size 2/3 nappies and 3-6 month clothes but 6-9 month baby grows because of her length and massive feet :)

Isla was weighed yesterday, she is 15lb 6, 67cm long at 7 months old. Our babies are getting so big!

aaawww, had Layla weighed last monday and she was 14lb 8oz! xx

Ollie was weighed on Tuesday at 6 months old exactly he is now 18lb 12oz.....think the weaning is going a little too well Lol

just had Oscar weighed for the first time in 5 weeks and he's jumped up a centile. He was born on the 75th (8lb 10oz) and dropped to the 50th, stayed smack in the middle of that til now! Back into the 50th centile weighing in at 18lb 2oz!!

Wonder if he'll drop back down when he finally manages to poo lol, he hasn't been since Monday!!

Had Matthew weighed today, he is 17 weeks and 12lb 15 1/2oz! :)
XxX

I'm gettin Noa weighed tomorrow, I'm so excited I feel he's grown so much! They want him on the 9th-25th n he has been on 2nd for a long time but I've got a feeling he will be on 9th tomorrow :)

I'm gettin Noa weighed tomorrow, I'm so excited I feel he's grown so much! They want him on the 9th-25th n he has been on 2nd for a long time but I've got a feeling he will be on 9th tomorrow :)

Goodluck with the weigh in!

I got zac weighed yesterday and he has gone from 9th to 25th centile, yay! He is 10 months and 1 week and 19lb 1oz x

Ahh can't wait to get my LO gets weighed next week! She was last weighed about 2 1/2 months ago now and she was 15lb 2oz then. Shes thinned out now because shes so mobile but I still think shes put on a fair bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back