How old and what does your baby weigh?

ZMD

Reaction score
im curious to see what your babys were at birth. what they way now and how old they are.Tegan was 8lb 1oz at birth is 9 weeks today and weights 9lb 12 oz. the HV is driving me crazy saying she should weigh more! x

Drake was 6lb 1oz born and at his injections (8 weeks 6 days) he was 12lb 4oz..he's got his 12 week injections a week today so I'm interested to know what he is now! (he'll be 13 weeks tomorrow!)

Mines on formula mind and is constantly feeding lol

Lizzie was 7lb8oz at birth and 7lb14oz at 8 days old, the midwife was really pleased because of the problems we've had with breastfeeding :)
Think she's next being weighed on Tuesday but I know she's put on more weight cos I can barely carry her in her car seat any more! Then again I am a bit of a weakling after doing nothing in pregnancy lol

Aiden was 7in 13oz at birth and at 2 half weeks he was 8lb 1oz. He gets weighed 6th Jan, so be interested to see what he is then. Try not to worry, they always seem to be moaning its too much or too little. At least she has put weight on. x

Tomos was 1lb 15 and a half oz when he was born, and now 8 weeks later he's 4lb2oz. xx

we had lots of trouble breastfeeding to start with and she went down to 7lb 5oz! she's of to be weighed again in a fortnight

Hey ZMD, try not to worry to much, like we've talked about before if baby is happy and content what more can you do??

Isla was 6lb 12oz at birth and is now 10lb 4oz at 8 weeks. Due to be weighed at 10 weeks on Tuesday. Am still breastfeeding, but am training her to use a bottle with water xx

Herbie was 8lb 9oz at birth and last time he got weighed few wks ago at 11wks he was 14lb 12 oz.

ZMD just looked him his book and at 8 wks he was 13lb so I'm starting to think I have a big baby but he is bottle feed lol

Hey ZMD, try not to worry to much, like we've talked about before if baby is happy and content what more can you do??

Isla was 6lb 12oz at birth and is now 10lb 4oz at 8 weeks. Due to be weighed at 10 weeks on Tuesday. Am still breastfeeding, but am training her to use a bottle with water xx

I know Hun im getting sick to death of the moaning now! im still breast feeding and some nights she has a bottle of formula but she hates it! does isla mind water? Tegan won't take it! xx

Try not to worry too much!!

Ive only had oscar weighed 2'ce at his jabs and the hv bent my ear about how he'd dropped centiles etc and the formula talk so I haven't been back and I have no idea what he weighs now. He fills enough nappies I know that much!!. So what he's lighter than the average bottle fed baby. The centile charts are based on formula fed babies from what I'm told so of course bf babies are going to be lighter. They really drive me mad.:mad:

If she doesn't like formula and you don't like giving it then don't :lol: Oooh I love being a rebel lolol

Just found his red book.... he was 6lb 15 at birth and at 9 weeks he was 11lb 13. he was on the 50th centile. At 20 weeks he was 14lb2 and on the 9th centile. Not much gain. x

She's on the 9th Centile i wouldn't keep taking her to be weighed but they keep telling me too! xx

It makes you worry when they go on at you. some babies are just petite. my 1st was a skinny minx, my 2nd was a right chunk, and now oscar it tall and skinny lol. they're all so different xx

The centile charts are based on breastfed babies, that's what my red book says.

Isla didn't seem to mind the water, I might try some diluted 4month juice. I really don't want to give her formula

Xx

The centile charts are based on breastfed babies, that's what my red book says.

Isla didn't seem to mind the water, I might try some diluted 4month juice. I really don't want to give her formula

Xx

I also don't want to give formula maybe she knows that and that's why she hates it lol! i think she's on the 2nd for length so obviously just a little girl. i was only 5lb 4oz at birth so i don't know what they expect xx

Paige was 6lb 12oz at birth, at 10 weeks she was 10lb 5oz and I roughly weighed her at 20 weeks and shes now around 13lb. :) I dont look at the centile lines but theyre forever reminding m about them!

Chloe was 6lb 5oz when born, at 20 weeks she was 11lb 15oz, she started on the 25th centile dropped to the 9th and is now on the 2nd, the hv is happy but the doctor told me to keep an eye on her weight, I think just as long as they are hapy then it does not matter to much, I think you would know if there was something wrong.

ZMD stand your ground if you don't want to give forumla then don't!

Blake was 7lb 4oz when born then his weight went...
3 days old - 7lb ( - 4oz)
6 days old - 7lb 3.5 ( +3.5oz)
10 days old - 7lb 6.5 (+3oz)
17 days old - 8lb (+9.5oz)
24 days old - 8lb 13 (+13oz)
5 weeks (39 days) - 9lb 14 (+17oz)

He's in-between the 25th and 50th centile.

Cahal was 7lb 11oz when born and at 16 weeks just before Xmas was 16lb 5oz. Hes gone from 25th centile to just over the 50th :)

I'm always saying this but theres a fab bf support group on fb called "the leaky b@@b" where people are always seeking advice on these kind of things. Well worth a look xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back